Analysts International

Relevance Date Difficulty

Business Development Manager Interview

Business Development Manager
San Ramon, CA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Analysts International in February 2014.

Interview Details – 1 phone interview. 1 in person interview. 1 phone interview with senior vice president. As long as you are confident in what you are capable of do it. Have a brag sheet and show them what you are worth.

Negotiation Details – Not hard, give them a high number and they will pay you what you feel you are worth.

Project Coordinator Interview

Project Coordinator

Interviewed at Analysts International

Interview Details – Interview with AIC and then interview with the client that was looking for a contractor

Technical Consultant Interview

Technical Consultant

I applied online and interviewed at Analysts International.

Interview Details – As consultant is very easy to get in if there are available contracting with end customer

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

WebSphere Systems Administrative Interview

WebSphere Systems Administrative
Minneapolis, MN

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Analysts International in September 2008.

Interview Details – - Two rounds of technical interviews.
- Got interviewed by two people who know very little or nothing about websphere.
- Got some general questions related to system administration - nothing technical in those.
- Anybody from any IT background can clear those questions.

Interview Question – How will you troubleshoot an issue like when the application is down or unreachable?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – They started of 15k less than I asked. I stuck to my ground and they eventually relented, and I got the salary I asked for.

CRM Analyst Interview

CRM Analyst
Houston, TX

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Analysts International in September 2008.

Interview Details – I interviewed in a room with three employees and one consultant. Standard interview 101 questions as well as system specific questions.

Interview Question – How long have you been working with program.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I did not attempt to negotiate.

Recruiter Interview

Recruiter

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Analysts International in February 2008.

Interview Details – The interview was very laid back, mainly personal questions were asked.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – Yes I was able to negotiate

Consultant Interview

Consultant

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at Analysts International in December 2007.

Interview Details – There were 3 rounds of interviews. The first was with the account manager, next was a technical interview, and finally a one one with the branch manager

Interview Question – What is polymorphism and how was it applied in your applications.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – The offer was a match to my existing salary with the promise of a bigger than average raise if performance was exceptional, which is was, and they agreed to the raise as promised.

Worked for Analysts International? Contribute to the Community!