Analysys Mason

5 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Associate Consultant Interview

Associate Consultant

I applied online and interviewed at Analysys Mason.

Interview Details – The interview consists of 2 small and related market sizing cases and CV based questions. The interviewer has been friendly and guided me in my case. We discussed upon the issues and I took the part to solve the case. The result has been positive.

Interview Question – Unexpected part of the question is some essential insights which we may ignore due to lack of experience, but it can be found by discussing and trying to infer from the interviewer's hints. Both cases are related to airline and airport.   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Consultant
London, England (UK)

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Analysys Mason in May 2012.

Interview Details – Got the interview through a career fair application process. The interviewers were both nice. The first part of the interview was only about my paste experiences and motivation while the second part was a typical case study. They asked the same questions to every interviewee so we were all quite prepared but the consultants did change the number so it was different every time.

Interview Question – How many chickens does KFC use daily?   Answer Question

Junior Consultant Interview

Paris (France)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Analysys Mason in February 2012.

Interview Details – I had an hour interview in their office in Paris, CV, motivation and telecom industry questions and a market estimation question.

Interview Question – Market estimation question about the number of chickens needed for KFC production in France   Answer Question

Graduate Consultant Interview

Interviewed at Analysys Mason

Interview Details – First round - general questions about CV, and an open ended, non business case study (an order of magnitude type question).

Interview Question – Probably shouldn't put here for their sake!   Answer Question

Associate Consultant Interview

Associate Consultant

I applied online and interviewed at Analysys Mason.

Interview Details – CV and Cover letter to apply online (London)

SHL Maths test and Logical reasoning test.

First round interview -
At London Office
Just one hour interview 1:1 with consultant
Asked about why the company, why consulting, what about the telecoms sector I find interesting, and my opinion on it.
Case was market sizing - If a company operating mobile networks wants to expand into a new market in Country X, what would you tell them? And what is their revenue in 10 years' time?

Interview Question – Asked about my opinion on a sector they worked in.
Be prepared to show commercial awareness!
  Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Analysys Mason? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Analysys Mason interview questions and advice. All 5 interview reviews posted anonymously by Analysys Mason employees and interview candidates.