Analytic Partners

Average Difficulty
6 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Cincinnati, OH

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Analytic Partners.

Interview Details – They posted a job on my college job board and I submitted my resume and cover letter through their website. Received an email within a week to schedule a phone screen. Had initial phone screen then follow-up phone interview with director a week later. Then I interviewed onsite with 3-4 consultants. Briefly met other analysts as I toured the office space. IQ test. Received an offer within a week.

Interview Question – IQ test via laptop. I forgot which specific test it was but I was able to find free sample tests online.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Didn't feel the need to negotiate. I was fresh out of school and they offered a base salary in the middle of the range I specified and bonus percentage was generous at 20%.

New York, NY

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Analytic Partners in March 2013.

Interview Details – Got contacted via Email a week after I applied through LinkedIn to set up a phone interview. Normal behavior and motive questions. Then they sent me a online test which took about 30 mins. Got a call in for a on-site interview a week after and were told to wait for the result in two week if they decided to move me forward to the next round. The interview lasted 2. 5 hours and I met three mid-level consultants who asked questions around research experience, interest in the position and teamwork skills. At last, the HR manager came in and told me details of the training and learning opportunity in the company.

Interview Question – How would you explain to me what is "internet" if I were a person who just wake up after being in karma for a very long time?   Answer Question

New York, NY

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Analytic Partners in May 2012.

Interview Details – interviewers asked questions testing logic and provided case studies to determine the candidates ability to process information. One question was regarding a cube made up of square inch cubes. If there are 5 on each side how many square inches is the larger cube. The next question was how many square inches is the cube if the outside layer of the cube is removed. They also asked how I would spend my marketing budget if I was a marketing director.

Interview Question – How would you spend your marketing budget of $100,000,000 and why?   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Cincinnati, OH

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Analytic Partners in June 2010.

Interview Details – First, I had a short phone interview where one of the current analysts asked me about my skill sets and if I had any questions about the firm. Then HR contacted me and I had to take an intellectual aptitude test in addition to a personality test. Finally, I had a one on one interview with three people at the office.

Interview Question – Describe a difficult situation and how you overcame it.   Answer Question

Analyst

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Analytic Partners in June 2011.

Interview Details – Pre-interview phone chat with a senior analyst, where standard walk through questions were asked as well as the reasons why you are interested in working for the company. Received an email a week later asking me to go down for an actual interview.

Interviewed by 3 different people on a 1-1 basis. Situational questions, questions related to job to test your competency and personality questions were asked. Generally really friendly but professional atmosphere.

Was told to do an aptitude test and wait for a call back at the end of the interview

Interview Question – Describe how you will use the data to interpret marketing mix strategies.   Answer Question

Analyst

The process took a day - interviewed at Analytic Partners in August 2010.

Interview Details – I was interviewed by one of their Analyst. The interview lasted for almost 30 minutes and went really well. Before I could even ask, the interviewer told me himself about the next steps that in the next couple of days I would get a call from their HR. However to my disappointment and surprise I never heard back from either their HR or the interviewer himself.

Interview Questions

Worked for Analytic Partners? Contribute to the Community!