Analytic Partners

Updated Nov 5, 2014
Updated Nov 5, 2014

8 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Analytic Partners.

Applied through the website and was notified a week later for a phone interview. Phone interview went well and lasted about 20 minutes, was told I would be emailed an online test - one aptitude, one personality. About a week after submitting the test, I was notified about coming in for an on-site interview. I spoke to 3 different people plus one person over skype. I thought the interview went very well. Everyone was laid back and friendly.

Interview Questions
  • -how would you describe the internet to someone who has been in a coma for 30 years?
    -how many vacuums are sold in a major US city in a year?
    -how many cars are rented in the US every year?

Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Analytic Partners

Analyst Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Analytic Partners.

-Coordinating with the hiring manager was difficult
    -AP got rid of its entry level analyst position and replaced it with an apprenticeship, which isn't nearly as attractive
    -Interviewers weren't very engaging or enthusiastic
    -Overall was an OK experience...wouldn't recommend this company to others

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Analytic Partners.

They posted a job on my college job board and I submitted my resume and cover letter through their website. Received an email within a week to schedule a phone screen. Had initial phone screen then follow-up phone interview with director a week later. Then I interviewed onsite with 3-4 consultants. Briefly met other analysts as I toured the office space. IQ test. Received an offer within a week.

Interview Questions
    • IQ test via laptop. I forgot which specific test it was but I was able to find free sample tests online.   Answer Question
    Didn't feel the need to negotiate. I was fresh out of school and they offered a base salary in the middle of the range I specified and bonus percentage was generous at 20%.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Analytic Partners in March 2013.

Got contacted via Email a week after I applied through LinkedIn to set up a phone interview. Normal behavior and motive questions. Then they sent me a online test which took about 30 mins. Got a call in for a on-site interview a week after and were told to wait for the result in two week if they decided to move me forward to the next round. The interview lasted 2. 5 hours and I met three mid-level consultants who asked questions around research experience, interest in the position and teamwork skills. At last, the HR manager came in and told me details of the training and learning opportunity in the company.

Interview Questions
    • How would you explain to me what is "internet" if I were a person who just wake up after being in karma for a very long time?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Analytic Partners in May 2012.

interviewers asked questions testing logic and provided case studies to determine the candidates ability to process information. One question was regarding a cube made up of square inch cubes. If there are 5 on each side how many square inches is the larger cube. The next question was how many square inches is the cube if the outside layer of the cube is removed. They also asked how I would spend my marketing budget if I was a marketing director.

Interview Questions
    • How would you spend your marketing budget of $100,000,000 and why?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Analytic Partners in June 2010.

First, I had a short phone interview where one of the current analysts asked me about my skill sets and if I had any questions about the firm. Then HR contacted me and I had to take an intellectual aptitude test in addition to a personality test. Finally, I had a one on one interview with three people at the office.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a difficult situation and how you overcame it.   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Analytic Partners in June 2011.

Pre-interview phone chat with a senior analyst, where standard walk through questions were asked as well as the reasons why you are interested in working for the company. Received an email a week later asking me to go down for an actual interview.

Interviewed by 3 different people on a 1-1 basis. Situational questions, questions related to job to test your competency and personality questions were asked. Generally really friendly but professional atmosphere.

Was told to do an aptitude test and wait for a call back at the end of the interview

Interview Questions
    • Describe how you will use the data to interpret marketing mix strategies.   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

The process took a dayinterviewed at Analytic Partners in August 2010.

I was interviewed by one of their Analyst. The interview lasted for almost 30 minutes and went really well. Before I could even ask, the interviewer told me himself about the next steps that in the next couple of days I would get a call from their HR. However to my disappointment and surprise I never heard back from either their HR or the interviewer himself.

Interview Questions
    • Do you have any Quantitative Experience? / What kind of quantitative experience do you have?   Answer Question
    • Willing to work long hours?   Answer Question