Analytic Partners

Analytic Partners Associate Analyst Interview Questions

4.0

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Analytic Partners in May 2013.

It was a really long process. I applied through campus recruitment and had the first set of interviews on campus. Then a few weeks later an IQ/Personality test was sent. I did that online. Then they emailed me for an interview. I went to the interview and met with four people. Each interview was 30 minutes each. They ask you personality and market sizing questions. The people are friendly and nice.

Interview Questions
  • How many gallons of paint would it take to paint every home in the US?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Analytic Partners

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Analytic Partners in March 2013.

Sent in my resume, was emailed about setting up an interview as soon as possible. The interview process took about three hours altogether. I met with four people and spoke to each for about 30-45 minutes. The interviewers held different positions in the company and asked similar questions, but also different types of questions. A few were just personal questions getting to know me, my experience, and my interest in their company. The harder questions were more abstract where I had to come up with answer to very unexpected questions.

Interview Questions
    • In one year, how many vacuums are sold in New York City? How many cars can you fit into a plane? They don't expect you to know the answer, since they don't know the answer either, but they want to hear how you approach solving the question.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online – interviewed at Analytic Partners.

The process is pretty intense but straightforward. Started out with a phone interview and was invited in to meet in person. Met with a lot of people from consultants through director level over two rounds. Employee dress was relaxed and I was made comfortable by their easy-going but professional attitudes.

Interview Questions
    • One of the most difficult questions was about estimating mileage on a car given certain scenarios.   Answer Question
    Negotiating is very difficult in an inital phases. Big thing to keep in mind is salary growth