Analytic Partners

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Consultant Interview

New York, NY

I applied through other source and the process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at Analytic Partners in March 2012.

Interview Details – I applied though a LinkedIN ad. I heard from HR about 3 days later and did a Round 1 interview. After that, I was invited to take an IQ/personality test online. Then I was invited to go into the office, where I interviewed with 4 people, including the head of HR. I was told that everyone liked me, but that I needed to meet more people. A week later I went into the office again, where I met with 4 more people. About a week after that, I was informed that they wanted to extend an offer.
While I think I was probably interviewed by too many people (towards the 8th person they started repeating questions, and not knowing what else to ask), I was impressed by the thoroughness of the process. Generally speaking, the people seemed really nice and probably great to work with.

Interview Questions

Reason for Declining – The offer was about 20% less than what I was already making and what other companies were offering.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Analytic Partners? Contribute to the Community!

Analytic Partners Photos

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Analytic Partners Senior Consultant interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Analytic Partners employees and interview candidates.