Analytic Partners

Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Consultant Interview

Senior Consultant
New York, NY

I applied through other source and the process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at Analytic Partners in March 2012.

Interview Details – I applied though a LinkedIN ad. I heard from HR about 3 days later and did a Round 1 interview. After that, I was invited to take an IQ/personality test online. Then I was invited to go into the office, where I interviewed with 4 people, including the head of HR. I was told that everyone liked me, but that I needed to meet more people. A week later I went into the office again, where I met with 4 more people. About a week after that, I was informed that they wanted to extend an offer.
While I think I was probably interviewed by too many people (towards the 8th person they started repeating questions, and not knowing what else to ask), I was impressed by the thoroughness of the process. Generally speaking, the people seemed really nice and probably great to work with.

Interview Questions

Reason for Declining – The offer was about 20% less than what I was already making and what other companies were offering.

Worked for Analytic Partners? Contribute to the Community!