Analytica Interview Questions

Updated Mar 8, 2015

Interviews for Top Jobs at Analytica

Staff Interview

Interview

The HR person lost my resume and called back months later and couldn't remember talking earlier. After the second call it was again two months before I heard from him again. Set up interviews took forever and were canceled twice. HR is very jr. and lacking in follow-up. Even though the CEO was the hiring manager, he was very hard to reach.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Analytica (Washington, DC) in January 2014.

Interview

Applied through my school's career service's website, they followed up with email correspondence about a week later. The email correspondence took a while to set up a good time for a phone screen because of school finals. Once the phone screen was set up with the hiring manager, I was brought in to work following winter break. The phone screen was extremely conversational and easy, just be yourself.

Interview Questions

• They went through my resume and asked me about my past experiences   1 Answer

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Analytica in May 2011.

Interview

There was a phone interview, and then a day dedicated for interviews. I spoke with two different project managers and was required to do a writing sample at the end of it. For future reference I'd be prepared with current news on bio/pharma and be familiar with their publications. The people were friendly and mostly Columbia Mailman SPH alumns which helped in my situation.

Interview Questions

• Write about a current bio/pharma event and its impact on health care.   Answer Question