Anchor QEA Interview Questions

Updated Feb 14, 2015

3.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Anchor QEA

Engineer Interview

Interview

They put you in multiple interviews with a range of staff, principals, scientists, engineers, PAs, etc. They ask the standard range of questions. There is no test or quiz, just pointed questions about career goals, skills, your resume, etc. Eventually someone takes you to lunch which is more relaxing. Know your goals, strengths, weaknesses, and know what courses you took in college. Know something about the company as they will as you about it. Know what you like to do at work, and what you don't. Be honest, be positive, be enthusiastic.

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Anchor QEA (Seattle, WA).

Interview

I had an initial phone interview with the head of HR and one or two engineers, followed by an in-person interview. The in-person interview consisted of 4 to 5 rounds of interviews in one day with 3 to 5 people in each session (some via phone). Questions consisted of technical, background, and general hobbies/interest/personality topics. Received job offer a week or so following interview and negotiated via phone.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about your decision process during a stressful situation in your life where you had to make a difficult decision.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Don't be afraid to ask for more than offered. I wish I had.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montvale, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Anchor QEA (Montvale, NJ) in April 2014.

Interview

My interview process began with a quick, but thorough phone interview, my interest and general details of the position were discussed. Followed by an in-person interview with 4 of their staff.

Interview Questions

• Questions were about goals, strengths, experience, what I wanted to achieve from the internship, and how I would react to different problems that may arise. Do your research about the company, and let the interviewers know what you like about it.   Answer Question