Anchorage Press

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Entertainment Editor Interview

Anchorage, AK

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Anchorage Press in April 2012.

Interview Details – Sent in resume, cover letter and writing sample for email. Did not hear back for several weeks. Then got a call for a same day interview because they were on a tight schedule. I came in for the interview which was the existing entertainment editor and the main editor. We discussed my history with writing and editing and was given a copyediting test.

Interview Question – What would you bring to this position?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – It took about a month before I was offered the position and almost another month before I started the job. The background check was the hardest I have ever been through because it is conducted through their corporate offices in Arizona. There was no opportunity for pay negotiation.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Anchorage Press? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Anchorage Press Entertainment Editor interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Anchorage Press employees and interview candidates.