Anchorwave

• SEO (1)

SEO Interview

SEO
Tucson, AZ

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Anchorwave in February 2012.

Interview Details – After seeing an opening on the website, I emailed the company my resume and cover letter. I received a phone call the next day and we set up an in-person interview.
The interview took about 45 minutes with two employees and covered the standard topics about experience, "what-if" situations, and the like. Afterwards, I was sent a bit of "homework" to finish within the next several days.
I returned the homework by email well before the deadline and was told that the company would "be in touch" shortly. However, I never received any further contact from the company.

Interview Questions

• If you had to optimize a website for [a particular topic], what keywords would you use?   Answer Question
  • What on- and off-site strategies would you use to rank this website for the previous keywords?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Anchorwave? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Anchorwave SEO interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Anchorwave employees and interview candidates.