Anchorwave

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

SEO Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tucson, AZ
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tucson, AZ

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Anchorwave in February 2012.

After seeing an opening on the website, I emailed the company my resume and cover letter. I received a phone call the next day and we set up an in-person interview.
The interview took about 45 minutes with two employees and covered the standard topics about experience, "what-if" situations, and the like. Afterwards, I was sent a bit of "homework" to finish within the next several days.
I returned the homework by email well before the deadline and was told that the company would "be in touch" shortly. However, I never received any further contact from the company.

Interview Questions
  • If you had to optimize a website for [a particular topic], what keywords would you use?   Answer Question
  • What on- and off-site strategies would you use to rank this website for the previous keywords?   Answer Question