Andersen Tax

Updated Nov 3, 2014
Updated Nov 3, 2014

2.2

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Andersen Tax.

One phone interview, one on-site interview with Senior Manager, Manager, and Associates.

Other Interview Reviews for Andersen Tax

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Andersen Tax in October 2013.

I applied for a summer tax internship through campus recruitment. I had one on campus interview that was more of a they get to know you/ you get to know the company kind of interview. There were no unexpected or technical questions because they know that you don't have too much tax background when applying for a summer internship. The interviewer was very friendly and made the interview seem more like a conversation than an interview. I

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Andersen Tax.

A senior managing director from WTAS came to my University to speak to us about potentially working for his firm. I spoke with him after the info session and e-mailed him later that day. I wound up studying abroad in Hong Kong in the spring so I couldn't do an interview in person, but I spoke to him again on the phone before I got my offer.

Interview Questions
    • No unexpected questions, mostly fit questions and "why tax?"   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA
    Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Andersen Tax in August 2013.

I enjoyed the interview process with WTAS. At the time, I was looking into possibly working in Tax. The environment seems very pleasant, and everyone I talked to loves working with the firm. I was looking into their San Francisco office. My interviewer described how he manages work-life balances, the types of clients he works on, and provided a very comfortable and safe interview environment to ask sincere and direct questions. I ultimately decided not to pursue tax, but if I were going to, I would be very interested in working at WTAS.

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA
    Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

The process took a dayinterviewed at Andersen Tax in October 2011.

I flew to LA in the morning, sat in a room as 5 different partners, directors, and managers came through to interview me, then was put on a cab and flew back. The office was highly professional, but not very warm. Each of the interviewers asked similar questions. The most common one was "So tell me about yourself."

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Andersen Tax in September 2011.

Average, very nice recruiter

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Andersen Tax in November 2008.

On campus interview, office visit where you meet with several people separately and in groups. Very laid back environment.

Interview Questions
    • Talk about an experience where you had to deal with unexpected events.   Answer Question
    • Talk about a time when you worked in a group setting and had to take charge   Answer Question