Anderson Merchandisers Interview Questions

Updated Apr 17, 2015

2.1

Order Puller Interview

Application

I applied through other source – interviewed at Anderson Merchandisers.

Interview

Hired by a woman who was so kinfd and so friendly. Made you comfortable and treated you like a friend. all interviews should be this way. I miss the one on one type of hiring only I knoe online is the way now!!!

Interview Questions

• one on knowledge of drugs and my opinion of who uses those drugs.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Anderson Merchandisers in December 2014.

Interview

After 4 telephone interviews and 5 weeks still no decision. Management seems very indecisive about hiring somebody with a lot of experience. They were supposed to call this last week but did not. Maybe this week.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeksinterviewed at Anderson Merchandisers in November 2014.

Interview

I applied online after meeting with someone who worked with them in store. I got a call that day and was told to do an online interview over webcam. I completed that and was told I would receive a call back. I waited a week and never received a call. I called them and they told me that someone would call me back. I called them a week later and they told me that they would call me back that day. Then, nobody calls me back in 2 days and then I call them back. They inform me that they already in the hiring process for someone else. Seriously, if this company is this hard to deal with and giving you a run around just trying to get hired with then they definitely aren't worth working for in my opinion.

Interview Questions

• What are your hours of availability? Wha is your experience in retail? General questions.. nothing hard   Answer Question

District Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Anderson Merchandisers (Houston, TX).

Interview

-Applied on-line and was contacted by HR.
    -Then conducted a online interview where you looked into a webcam and answered questions. Very nerve racking to conduct a interview while looking at yourself and not a interviewer.
    -Was contacted by HR and instructed to meet with the Regional Manager for another interview.
    -Met at a McDonalds. Their Values are of a professional nature yet they hold interviews in a Wal-Mart Mcdonalds.
    -Took two weeks before I got any type of response after interview.
    -When contacted to be offered the position still needed to wait a week for the conditional offer.
    -Very long process.

Interview Questions

• All questions are very simple and nothing different from the standard interview questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There were no negotiations. You either accepted or did not get the job.

Retail Media Merchandiser Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Anderson Merchandisers.

Interview

They will tell you to meet them in one of the stores. Most likely a Walmart. They will give you a brief over view and summary of the job. Likely have you fill out some information digitally. Its pretty simple. If you dress in the uniform, which is a white collared shirt and black slacks, with black shoes, it'll probably give you the upper hand. Make it look like you did some research. Chances are if you're getting interviewed, they'll hire you. Not too many people know about Anderson so the applications are few and far between. You'll have to pass a drug test and you should start with in that month some time. Pretty straight forward stuff.

Interview Questions

• The basics, such as: what are your best qualities and what would you say you can improve on. Nothing too deep.   Answer Question

Negotiation

there was none

Client Service/Account Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bentonville, AR

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Anderson Merchandisers (Bentonville, AR) in September 2014.

Interview

I applied for Client Service Manager position. HR contacted me with an alternate position that was not posted at the time. Although the individual was friendly he was very ill equipped to run the interview. He could not answer any specifics on responsibilities of the position, or the local office the position was out of. He told me had only worked for the Anderson around 2 years. I would think he should be informed about there placement in the industry but I knew more details about there local office than he did. I'm still in the interview process and from the research I've done an interested in the company. I feel they have a great growth potential and are making strides against their competition in the industry. I am just disappointed in the interviewing process which makes me suspect of the corporate enviroment

Interview Questions

• He did not ask any questions that could not already be answered by looking at my resume.   Answer Question

Territory Sales Lead Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Anderson Merchandisers.

Interview

Phone interview and Skype. Interviewer was weak and very rude, Most of the interview was to talk about him and what he has done, Basic questions on store knowledge and relationship development Some situational questions

Interview Questions

Negotiation

would not negotiate

Tester Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Anderson Merchandisers (Plano, TX) in August 2014.

Interview

Called by recruiter, submitted resume, and Detailed questions about testing and SQL. It was overall fine for me. I am done with my rating of the interview process, it was elementary at best not a lot of depth.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Anderson Merchandisers.

Interview

Filled out application on their website. Was called by an HR representative to schedule time to speak with her. Spoke to her about 30 minutes. She asked about my work experience, then she told me about the specifics of the job. She said she would give my resume to the hiring manager. About a week later the manager emailed me to set up a time to do the phone interview. The phone interview was about 40 minutes. He asked me a lot about my experience, if I was familiar with the Apple products, asked me about handling a territory, etc. Then he emailed me next day asking if we can do a web interview. Web interview was a repeat of the phone interview. He also described a little bit more about the job details and told me about the pay and benefits. There were a couple of indescrepencies between what the HR rep told me about the pay and benefits and what he said. The hourly rate was different, the mileage/gas reimbursement was different, and the paid time off was different. Turns out what she said was wrong so he had the correct information.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to prioritize your sales calls within your territory.   Answer Question
    • What would you do if you came into a store and the endcap wasn't set to the planogram?   Answer Question

Territory Sales Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mesa, AZ

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Anderson Merchandisers (Mesa, AZ).

Interview

The interviewer was extremely nice and understanding. He was ready to answer any question I had regarding the company and position. My only critique would be that sometimes he would talk so fast I couldn't understand what he was saying and had to have him repeat himself.