Anderson Merchandisers

23 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Retail Media Merchandiser Interview

Philadelphia, PA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Anderson Merchandisers.

Interview Details – it was okay.

Interview Question – Nothing was difficult if you do your research.   View Answer

Merchandiser Interview

Merchandiser
Cedar Rapids, IA

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Anderson Merchandisers in December 2011.

Interview Details – quick, easy interview

Interview Question – nothing difficult about interview   Answer Question

Retail Sales Merchandiser Interview

Retail Sales Merchandiser

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Anderson Merchandisers in June 2011.

Interview Details – two interviews

Negotiation Details – there was none

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Retail Media Specialist - RMS Interview

Retail Media Specialist - RMS

Interview Details – It depends. Some managers will hire you on a spot as long you are available in the morning(s).

Very Difficult Interview

District Manager Interview

District Manager
Plano, TX

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Anderson Merchandisers in May 2012.

Interview Details – up to 12 Interviews at Home Office. Usually spread out in 2 days. they are about 1 hour long and you have to be ready for any question. Then they have a meeting at the end of the week and give you call after they have consulted one another.

Interview Question – Basic   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation

Sales Representative Interview

Sales Representative
Laredo, TX

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Anderson Merchandisers in March 2012.

Interview Details – Job was posted about two months before I got a call to be interviewed. Met with District manager and the job sounded very interesting. Pay scale I was given was $28,000, but was not told this included variable monthly commission, so in reality base pay was $23,000. I never made more than $3000 in commission per year, so this was very misleading.

Negotiation Details – No negotiation available.

Retail Media Merchandiser Interview

Retail Media Merchandiser

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Anderson Merchandisers.

Interview Details – 1 call to meet after submitting application. 1 interview and then acceptance of job. Meet with other RMMs and trainer to get started. Trainer not very useful since she doesn't know the individuality of each store so she cannot train you accordingly. She loses paperwork and you have to repeat. She doesn't show you the vendor log and later you will lose points on your evaluations for not using it. She doesn't show you where you can find your report cards for when evaluation are done, she doesn't even tell you there is one. She cannot answer store specific questions and rarely follows through with getting you answers.

Interview Question – There was no difficult question.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiation. Was told to submit the times I wasn't available and my schedule would be worked out accordingly and since then every week I have to alter my schedule to meet the set times I cannot work.

Sales Representative Interview

Sales Representative
Philadelphia, PA

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Anderson Merchandisers.

Interview Details – Interviewing process was right to the point, no difficult question to answer.

Negotiation Details – None, what ever the offer was it is to be accepted by the potential employee.

Retail Sales Merchandiser Interview

Retail Sales Merchandiser

I applied online - interviewed at Anderson Merchandisers in July 2012.

Interview Details – Applied online and within one week received a phone call from Area District Mgr. A phone interview was performed and a time and date was set for me to meet the full-time sales person. They provided me an on-hand view of what the responsibilities of the job and I later contacted the Area District Mgr (DM) to respond to the job offer.

Negotiation Details – No negotiation and so far not even a raise.

ITunes Brand Advocate Interview

Interview Details – After submitting application and online test - you'll be contacted by HR. They'll ask you a few questions then submit your info to a district manager. District Manager will email you to set up web conference (you'll need access to a web cam). Within a day or two - District Manager will contact you if they want to hire. It's a pretty quick process.

Interview Question – Know what the iTune store is, what plan o grams (POG's) are .. what POP (signage) is, make sure you tell them you know how to manage a territory, etc.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There is no negotiation phase ...

Interviews for Top Jobs at Anderson Merchandisers

Worked for Anderson Merchandisers? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Anderson Merchandisers interview questions and advice. All 23 interview reviews posted anonymously by Anderson Merchandisers employees and interview candidates.