Anderson Merchandisers Interview Questions

2.1

District Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Anderson Merchandisers.

-Applied on-line and was contacted by HR.
    -Then conducted a online interview where you looked into a webcam and answered questions. Very nerve racking to conduct a interview while looking at yourself and not a interviewer.
    -Was contacted by HR and instructed to meet with the Regional Manager for another interview.
    -Met at a McDonalds. Their Values are of a professional nature yet they hold interviews in a Wal-Mart Mcdonalds.
    -Took two weeks before I got any type of response after interview.
    -When contacted to be offered the position still needed to wait a week for the conditional offer.
    -Very long process.

Interview Questions
    • All questions are very simple and nothing different from the standard interview questions.   Answer Question
    There were no negotiations. You either accepted or did not get the job.

Retail Media Merchandiser Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Anderson Merchandisers.

They will tell you to meet them in one of the stores. Most likely a Walmart. They will give you a brief over view and summary of the job. Likely have you fill out some information digitally. Its pretty simple. If you dress in the uniform, which is a white collared shirt and black slacks, with black shoes, it'll probably give you the upper hand. Make it look like you did some research. Chances are if you're getting interviewed, they'll hire you. Not too many people know about Anderson so the applications are few and far between. You'll have to pass a drug test and you should start with in that month some time. Pretty straight forward stuff.

Interview Questions
    • The basics, such as: what are your best qualities and what would you say you can improve on. Nothing too deep.   Answer Question
    there was none

Territory Sales Lead Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Anderson Merchandisers.

Phone interview and Skype. Interviewer was weak and very rude, Most of the interview was to talk about him and what he has done, Basic questions on store knowledge and relationship development Some situational questions

would not negotiate

ITunes Brand Advocate Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Anderson Merchandisers.

Filled out application on their website. Was called by an HR representative to schedule time to speak with her. Spoke to her about 30 minutes. She asked about my work experience, then she told me about the specifics of the job. She said she would give my resume to the hiring manager. About a week later the manager emailed me to set up a time to do the phone interview. The phone interview was about 40 minutes. He asked me a lot about my experience, if I was familiar with the Apple products, asked me about handling a territory, etc. Then he emailed me next day asking if we can do a web interview. Web interview was a repeat of the phone interview. He also described a little bit more about the job details and told me about the pay and benefits. There were a couple of indescrepencies between what the HR rep told me about the pay and benefits and what he said. The hourly rate was different, the mileage/gas reimbursement was different, and the paid time off was different. Turns out what she said was wrong so he had the correct information.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time when you had to prioritize your sales calls within your territory.   Answer Question
    • What would you do if you came into a store and the endcap wasn't set to the planogram?   Answer Question

Territory Sales Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mesa, AZ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mesa, AZ

I applied online – interviewed at Anderson Merchandisers.

The interviewer was extremely nice and understanding. He was ready to answer any question I had regarding the company and position. My only critique would be that sometimes he would talk so fast I couldn't understand what he was saying and had to have him repeat himself.

Part Time Merchandiser Interview

Got a call from them about a month after applying. Did a short phone interview and was told that I seem like a great fit for the position and that I would get a link in my email that would have me do an interview via webcam. 5 days later I received an email saying I was no longer being considered for the position. Phone interview questions: What's your definition of hard work? What would your previous supervisor say about you? Would you have to take any time off in the future?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Anderson Merchandisers.

it was okay.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing was difficult if you do your research.   View Answer

Retail Media Specialist - RMS Interview

It depends. Some managers will hire you on a spot as long you are available in the morning(s).

Retail Media Merchandiser Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Anderson Merchandisers.

1 call to meet after submitting application. 1 interview and then acceptance of job. Meet with other RMMs and trainer to get started. Trainer not very useful since she doesn't know the individuality of each store so she cannot train you accordingly. She loses paperwork and you have to repeat. She doesn't show you the vendor log and later you will lose points on your evaluations for not using it. She doesn't show you where you can find your report cards for when evaluation are done, she doesn't even tell you there is one. She cannot answer store specific questions and rarely follows through with getting you answers.

Interview Questions
    No negotiation. Was told to submit the times I wasn't available and my schedule would be worked out accordingly and since then every week I have to alter my schedule to meet the set times I cannot work.

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Anderson Merchandisers.

Interviewing process was right to the point, no difficult question to answer.

None, what ever the offer was it is to be accepted by the potential employee.