Anderson Merchandisers

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Sales Merchandiser Interview

Sales Merchandiser

The process took a day - interviewed at Anderson Merchandisers in February 2011.

Interview Details – Met at the Wal Mart. Interview was basic. The standard, "Please describe a situation that was high stress and how did you handle it"? type of questions. Nothing surprising. I went in for a part time position, but found out about full time opportunities. So now I'm trying to get to 100 words. That seems like a silly requirement. What about quality vs. quantity? Guess it doesn't matter here. Just keep typing away, and hopefully soon, I'll hit 100 words. Oh when will it happen? Soon? I hope??? It has to be now!!

Interview Questions

Sales Merchandiser Interview

Sales Merchandiser

The process took a day - interviewed at Anderson Merchandisers in October 2010.

Interview Details – I was asked to come and meet with the district sales manager while they were in the area. I came to the store and walked around with the DM and talked about some of the aspects of the job. We then went to a back area to have an actual interview. It seemed to go well until the questions started to come up that I was not prepared to answer. I was asked to give examples of situations I was in and how I handled different situations. I didn't come across as I hoped and I was told that they would let me know one way or the other if they filled the job.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time when you were working with a co-worker who was difficult to work with. How did you handle the situation and what did you do to work out the relationship?   View Answer

Worked for Anderson Merchandisers? Contribute to the Community!