Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Anderson Merchandisers
- Retail Media Merchandiser (9)
- Retail Media Specialist - RMS (4)
- Territory Sales Lead (4)
- Merchandiser (4)
- Sales Merchandiser (3)
- Sales Representative (3)
- District Sales Manager (3)
- Retail Sales Merchandiser (2)
- District Manager (2)
- ITunes Brand Advocate (2)
- Part Time Merchandiser (2)
- Picker/Packer (1)
- Brand Advocate (1)
- TSL (1)
- Client Service/Account Analyst (1)
- Merchandiser for Sq I Mississauga, On (1)
- Merchandising Specialist (1)
- Retail Merchandiser (1)
- Order Puller (1)
- Tester (1)
- Human Resources (1)
Sales Merchandiser Interview
I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Anderson Merchandisers in January 2011.
it was a 1 on 1 process with the District Manager, Quick and simple, small talk and then paper work and background information, then off to do a drug screen.
- nothing difficult, I got in when they were just wanting warm body to fill the positions Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for Anderson Merchandisers
Sales Merchandiser InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Anderson Merchandisers in February 2011.
Met at the Wal Mart. Interview was basic. The standard, "Please describe a situation that was high stress and how did you handle it"? type of questions. Nothing surprising. I went in for a part time position, but found out about full time opportunities. So now I'm trying to get to 100 words. That seems like a silly requirement. What about quality vs. quantity? Guess it doesn't matter here. Just keep typing away, and hopefully soon, I'll hit 100 words. Oh when will it happen? Soon? I hope??? It has to be now!!
Sales Merchandiser InterviewNo OfferNeutral ExperienceDifficult Interview
The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Anderson Merchandisers in October 2010.
I was asked to come and meet with the district sales manager while they were in the area. I came to the store and walked around with the DM and talked about some of the aspects of the job. We then went to a back area to have an actual interview. It seemed to go well until the questions started to come up that I was not prepared to answer. I was asked to give examples of situations I was in and how I handled different situations. I didn't come across as I hoped and I was told that they would let me know one way or the other if they filled the job.
- Tell me about a time when you were working with a co-worker who was difficult to work with. How did you handle the situation and what did you do to work out the relationship? 1 Answer