Anderson Trucking Service Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Anderson Trucking Service

Owner Operator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gary, IN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gary, IN

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Anderson Trucking Service.

there are 2 different hiring places, owner operators and company drivers are seperated as the owner operators go to Gary Indiana for processing and training and the company drivers go to St. Cloud Minnesota. My experience with Will in Gary was very informative and prepared me well for what ATS required as a driver to suceede. 3 days of orientation, which is short compared to some companies, and hotel accomidations with a lunch provided was enough to complete my orientation with great results over the past 9 1/2 years.

Interview Questions
    • The most difficult thing to me was understanding what ATBS does for me. ATBS (American Truck Business Tax)   View Answer
    there was no interview to go thru, as long as you qualify you have a job.

Driver Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Cloud, MN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Cloud, MN

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Anderson Trucking Service in November 2011.

A co-worker made me aware of open position. I had held the same position for over 3 years prior. I interviewed on Thursday, called with potential job offer Friday, spoke with manager Monday, gave 2 weeks notice and started 2 weeks later.

Interview Questions