Andesa Services

Updated May 27, 2014
Updated May 27, 2014

3.6

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Allentown, PA

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Andesa Services.

Job posted on Career websites such as Monster, Indeed, etc. I applied online and heard back from HR department within a week. Had initial informal phone interview. Then had 2 interviews. Had to take a skills assessment.

Interview Questions
    • Most unexpected question was to define in your own words what success is/meant.
      2nd difficult question was where do you see yourself 5 years from now/ 10 years from now.
        View Answer
    they pretty much told me this is your work schedule. they set the salary rate. there wasnt much room for negotiation. it was an entry level positiion so that was expected. but there was wiggle room when selecting the benefits package such different retirement offerings, different medical coverage offerings. but other than that not much negotiation occurred.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Allentown, PA

I applied in-person – interviewed at Andesa Services.

My interview was not a one-on-one as with another company. The Andesa Services interview process was three people from management and me. I was extremely nervous. Turned out, everyone was very nice and down-to-earth. I was called back to Andesa for two more interviews. The other company offered me a position, but I knew I wanted to work at Andesa. I was happy to accept when I received Andesa's employment opportunity.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Allentown, PA

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Andesa Services.

Interview was pretty standard

Business Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Andesa Services in February 2014.

Submitted resume via Monster & direct email. Received email the next day for a phone screening with HR Officer. Passed initial screening and had a one-on-one phone interview with hiring manager. I received a call for in person interview a week later from the HR Manager. Went in for interview which entailed 30 minute interviews with 5 different Managers/Directors.

Interview Questions
    • Verbal skill assessment of insurance specific definitions, types, etc.   Answer Question

Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Andesa Services in March 2013.

Phone interview, in person group interview, second in person group and one on one interviews, was a pretty grueling process. Waited a week, did not hear anything so I emailed them and a day later got a got a generic thank you but no thank you. It turns out it may have been a favor as the next week had a better opportunity presented to me.

Software QA Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Allentown, PA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Andesa Services in May 2012.

The interview consisted of skills test and 2 rounds of group/panel interview and one 1;1 with the CTO. The questions are very basic about the testing. The skill test was for EXCEL. They are complete manual testing with no automation not even Quality Centre. So they are very keen that you are a expert in it.

Interview Questions
    • I did not feel anything difficult they just dint like my way of presentation.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Allentown, PA

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Andesa Services in March 2012.

I went through a 30 minute phone interview and then was brought in for a 3 hour group interview where I met with various groups of employees.

Interview Questions

It did not seem like the correct fit for my skill set

Client Services Representative Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Andesa Services in September 2010.

3 Interviews total - Was contacted by phone first for basic interview questions (3-4 standard). Next was a introduction to the company in person, along with a standardized test (excel, email, etc.). Lastly was another interview in person with Sr. management and supervisors with more interview questions.

Interview Questions
    • 3 and final interview questions from senior management/ supervisors. Situation based questions.   Answer Question

QA Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Andesa Services in May 2010.

Basically 11 interviews... 4 panels of 2, 3 1:1 interviews... the last being with management which was full of trick questions and personality evalution. It was definitely the most difficult because it seemed to be taken from a negative standpoint.

Certain folks are great - depends on your position. Work ethic depends on the location in which you work.

Interview Questions
    • What makes you a good choice over the other candidates?   Answer Question
    There was no need for negotiations... the salary offered was better than I expected.

Developer Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Andesa Services in January 2008.

Multi-layer interview. I was able to see behind the scenes. I knew right away this was a great place.

Company states right up front that they do not negotiate. They make best offer up front. This is how they work - they will never have anyone doubt they could be doing better there. They provide as much as they can to employees, and not just financially.