Andesa Services

Average Difficulty
10 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Client Services Representative

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Andesa Services in September 2010.

Interview Details – 3 Interviews total - Was contacted by phone first for basic interview questions (3-4 standard). Next was a introduction to the company in person, along with a standardized test (excel, email, etc.). Lastly was another interview in person with Sr. management and supervisors with more interview questions.

Interview Question – 3 and final interview questions from senior management/ supervisors. Situation based questions.   Answer Question

Allentown, PA

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Andesa Services.

Interview Details – Job posted on Career websites such as Monster, Indeed, etc. I applied online and heard back from HR department within a week. Had initial informal phone interview. Then had 2 interviews. Had to take a skills assessment.

Interview Question – Most unexpected question was to define in your own words what success is/meant.
2nd difficult question was where do you see yourself 5 years from now/ 10 years from now.
  View Answer

Negotiation Details – they pretty much told me this is your work schedule. they set the salary rate. there wasnt much room for negotiation. it was an entry level positiion so that was expected. but there was wiggle room when selecting the benefits package such different retirement offerings, different medical coverage offerings. but other than that not much negotiation occurred.

Allentown, PA

I applied in-person and interviewed at Andesa Services.

Interview Details – My interview was not a one-on-one as with another company. The Andesa Services interview process was three people from management and me. I was extremely nervous. Turned out, everyone was very nice and down-to-earth. I was called back to Andesa for two more interviews. The other company offered me a position, but I knew I wanted to work at Andesa. I was happy to accept when I received Andesa's employment opportunity.

Allentown, PA

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Andesa Services.

Interview Details – Interview was pretty standard

Interview Question – Interview questions were pretty standard   Answer Question

Business Analyst

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Andesa Services in February 2014.

Interview Details – Submitted resume via Monster & direct email. Received email the next day for a phone screening with HR Officer. Passed initial screening and had a one-on-one phone interview with hiring manager. I received a call for in person interview a week later from the HR Manager. Went in for interview which entailed 30 minute interviews with 5 different Managers/Directors.

Interview Question – Verbal skill assessment of insurance specific definitions, types, etc.   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Manager

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Andesa Services in March 2013.

Interview Details – Phone interview, in person group interview, second in person group and one on one interviews, was a pretty grueling process. Waited a week, did not hear anything so I emailed them and a day later got a got a generic thank you but no thank you. It turns out it may have been a favor as the next week had a better opportunity presented to me.

Interview Question – none really   Answer Question

Software QA Analyst Interview

Software QA Analyst
Allentown, PA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Andesa Services in May 2012.

Interview Details – The interview consisted of skills test and 2 rounds of group/panel interview and one 1;1 with the CTO. The questions are very basic about the testing. The skill test was for EXCEL. They are complete manual testing with no automation not even Quality Centre. So they are very keen that you are a expert in it.

Interview Question – I did not feel anything difficult they just dint like my way of presentation.   Answer Question

Allentown, PA

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Andesa Services in March 2012.

Interview Details – I went through a 30 minute phone interview and then was brought in for a 3 hour group interview where I met with various groups of employees.

Interview Question – If you could be any animal, which one would you be?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – It did not seem like the correct fit for my skill set

Very Difficult Interview

QA Interview

QA

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Andesa Services in May 2010.

Interview Details – Basically 11 interviews... 4 panels of 2, 3 1:1 interviews... the last being with management which was full of trick questions and personality evalution. It was definitely the most difficult because it seemed to be taken from a negative standpoint.

Certain folks are great - depends on your position. Work ethic depends on the location in which you work.

Interview Question – What makes you a good choice over the other candidates?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no need for negotiations... the salary offered was better than I expected.

Very Difficult Interview

Developer Interview

Developer

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Andesa Services in January 2008.

Interview Details – Multi-layer interview. I was able to see behind the scenes. I knew right away this was a great place.

Negotiation Details – Company states right up front that they do not negotiate. They make best offer up front. This is how they work - they will never have anyone doubt they could be doing better there. They provide as much as they can to employees, and not just financially.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Andesa Services? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Andesa Services interview questions and advice. All 10 interview reviews posted anonymously by Andesa Services employees and interview candidates.