Andiamo! Group Recruiter Interview Questions

2.0

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Andiamo! Group (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

Email; I responded
Call; I answered
Interview #1; Nailed it. met with management and president
Interview #2; met with founder- very influencial but glad I listened

Negotiation

Other Interview Reviews for Andiamo! Group

Recruiter Interview

Application

The process took a dayinterviewed at Andiamo! Group (San Francisco, CA) in November 2011.

Interview

Initially, I had a phone interview that was more like an informative sales pitch about how great of a company Andiamo! Group is. I was interested in the position, so I agreed to come in for an in-person interview. I met the vice president and talked with him about the company and he asked me a serious of generic interview question. He had a real anal/prick attitude and I could tell he would not be a boss I would like to have. He basically spent most of the time telling me why he thought I should not pursue the position further and all the various reasons he fires people for constantly. After the interview, I left, sent him a polite declination letter, and moved on in my job search.

Interview Questions

My would-be-manager really rubbed me the wrong way.

Recruiter Interview

Application

The process took a dayinterviewed at Andiamo! Group (San Francisco, CA) in August 2011.

Interview

This was the strangest "interview" i've ever encountered. As a recruiter, I often do first round phone interviews. This was not an interview. It felt like a sales pitch of how great their company is. They asked me no questions about my experience. No questions at all really, except when could I be there for an in person interview and when could I start. Basically the conversation was a laundry list of how great their benefits are, how you can make a 100k a year with their commission structure "if you want to and work hard enough". When it was my turn to ask questions, they were never answered. I wanted to know specifics and the answers i got were always round abouts back to how i could earn 6 figures if I worked hard enough but that he couldn't give me an average because everyone was different. It just didn't feel right, like an aggressive sales pitch. And when he said "so when are you going to come in so we can meet you and offer you the position?" I respectfully declined.

Interview Questions

• he didn't ask me any questions, it was more like a sales pitch about the company.   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Andiamo! Group (San Francisco, CA) in June 2009.

Interview

The first interview was with one of Andiamo! Group's Managing Partners, Ken. Very hi-energy and upbeat interview. 45 mins-1 hour long in which I learned a lot about the company and the role itself. He then sent me a personality profile to complete which I returned within 10 minutes. Ken then set me up for an in-person interview with Lesley, their Director of Recruiting. Again, around an hour long and very thorough. She asked me many questions about my background and I was allowed plenty of time to ask my questions as well. The final interview was with Mark, their founder. One tough interview. Detailed. Really drilled deep and make me work.

Interview Questions

• They ask for the reasons I joined and left each of my previous employers.   Answer Question
    • They asked me about my motivations for wanting to get into recruiting.   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Andiamo! Group.

Interview

1. Prep with recruiter.
    2. Interview with CEO / Owner, who is very fast paced. Very direct and to the point.

Felt like a comfortable conversation. Typical interview questions about my past experience and what my motives were to work with Andiamo! Group.

The office was nice, and the staff that I met were nice. Had a 'start-up' feel to it, culture-wise.

I googled before I went to the interview, and went VERY hestitantly based on reviews. Almost immediately, I realized that the online reviews were completely offbase!