Andiamo Partners

Relevance Date Difficulty

IT Junior Analyst Recruiter Interview

IT Junior Analyst Recruiter
New York, NY

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Andiamo Partners in January 2012.

Interview Details – After receiving a call back from Andiamo Partners, I had to answer 4 out of 5 essay questions and email the answers back that same day. I then scheduled my 1st 1on1 interview with Andiamo the next week. I was interviewed by the CEO first time around and he called me back for a second interview. During the second interview, I had a 1on1 interview with 3 different people, and then again with the CEO. Its a very small company and the people working there were very down to earth and easygoing. I did not end up being hired, even though I was led on to believe I would. However, I do not have any negative perceptions about the organization or interview process.

Interview Question – How would you deal with a client who is rude or not interested in talking to you?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Andiamo Partners? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Andiamo Partners IT Junior Analyst Recruiter interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Andiamo Partners employees and interview candidates.