1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

IT Junior Analyst Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New York, NY
Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Andiamo Partners in January 2012.

After receiving a call back from Andiamo Partners, I had to answer 4 out of 5 essay questions and email the answers back that same day. I then scheduled my 1st 1on1 interview with Andiamo the next week. I was interviewed by the CEO first time around and he called me back for a second interview. During the second interview, I had a 1on1 interview with 3 different people, and then again with the CEO. Its a very small company and the people working there were very down to earth and easygoing. I did not end up being hired, even though I was led on to believe I would. However, I do not have any negative perceptions about the organization or interview process.

Interview Questions
  • How would you deal with a client who is rude or not interested in talking to you?   Answer Question

Worked for Andiamo Partners? Contribute to the Community!