Andiamo Partners

Updated Nov 4, 2014
Updated Nov 4, 2014

4.0

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Andiamo Partners in April 2014.

After applying online, I received a short questionnaire. This was followed by two short phone screens with management. The phone screens helped to explain the role and the company. The last step is an onsite interview that lasted approximately 3 hours. This interview started with a short IQ test and was followed by meetings with 5 different team members including the two founders of the company.

Interview Questions
    • A short exam to test your analytical and writing skills at the start of the onsite interview.   Answer Question

Senior Technical Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Andiamo Partners in June 2012.

After applying online I was sent 5 short answer questions. The next step was a in person interview with the Managing Director. After the first on site I was brought on site again for a interview with a number of team members. The interview consisted of a skill/logic test and 4 30 minute interviews.

IT Junior Analyst Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Andiamo Partners in January 2012.

After receiving a call back from Andiamo Partners, I had to answer 4 out of 5 essay questions and email the answers back that same day. I then scheduled my 1st 1on1 interview with Andiamo the next week. I was interviewed by the CEO first time around and he called me back for a second interview. During the second interview, I had a 1on1 interview with 3 different people, and then again with the CEO. Its a very small company and the people working there were very down to earth and easygoing. I did not end up being hired, even though I was led on to believe I would. However, I do not have any negative perceptions about the organization or interview process.

Interview Questions
    • How would you deal with a client who is rude or not interested in talking to you?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Andiamo Partners in May 2011.

After a test, I met with the CEO. Great, informative interview where I learned about the company - difficult interview considering that I didn't have experience post graduation. Other interview I'd been on in the industry were not as high level or impressive (questions from other firms were "how many cold-calls will you make in a day" and "how much money do you want to make?") Their questions really got to know who I am and what motivates me.

I was impressed how much time their management put into the process of interviewing new employees.

Interview Questions
    • What motivates you to want to succeed in life (career, education, etc.)? Why do you want to be a great recruiter?   Answer Question
    • Why Andiamo Partners?   View Answer
    Not much negotiation.... their package was impressive and competitive - so I accepted. There wasn't room for negotiation. They have a clear plan for increases in pay based on performance.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Andiamo Partners in February 2008.

Very intense. I think I met with 5 or 6 people. There is a written test followed by meeting with the company President. I had to come back again and meet with the other people on the team. I found out that I got the job about a week later and accepted.

Interview Questions
    It was a good offer and I accepted it.