Andiamo Partners

Relevance Date Difficulty

Technical Recruiter Interview

Technical Recruiter
New York, NY

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Andiamo Partners in February 2008.

Interview Details – Very intense. I think I met with 5 or 6 people. There is a written test followed by meeting with the company President. I had to come back again and meet with the other people on the team. I found out that I got the job about a week later and accepted.

Interview Question – Why do you want to be a recruiter?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – It was a good offer and I accepted it.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Technical Recruiter Interview

Technical Recruiter
New York, NY

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Andiamo Partners in May 2011.

Interview Details – After a test, I met with the CEO. Great, informative interview where I learned about the company - difficult interview considering that I didn't have experience post graduation. Other interview I'd been on in the industry were not as high level or impressive (questions from other firms were "how many cold-calls will you make in a day" and "how much money do you want to make?") Their questions really got to know who I am and what motivates me.

I was impressed how much time their management put into the process of interviewing new employees.

Interview Questions

• What motivates you to want to succeed in life (career, education, etc.)? Why do you want to be a great recruiter?   Answer Question
  • Why Andiamo Partners?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Not much negotiation.... their package was impressive and competitive - so I accepted. There wasn't room for negotiation. They have a clear plan for increases in pay based on performance.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Andiamo Partners? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Andiamo Partners Technical Recruiter interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Andiamo Partners employees and interview candidates.