Andrews International

Andrews International Interview Questions

2.1

Interviews for Top Jobs at Andrews International

Security Officer Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Andrews International.

My resume wasn't read. They were just looking for bodies. I was sent to a location to meet the client

I was hired 3 years ago so back then there wasn't any negotiations

Security Officer Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Andrews International in August 2012.

Go to office, fill out application and then be interviewed.

They gave me my hours and post.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Andrews International in November 2010.

I walked into their office located in Jamaica Queens, NY. Asked the receptionist if they were hiring at the moment, the receptionist then handed me a ten page application. After I completed the application the receptionist made copies of my NY State I.D., Security License, my 8 & 16 hour security certifications. I then met and sat down with and an account manager for my interview. The interview was no more than 15 minutes long, basic questions were asked. (Nothing outside the box) Soon after I was offered a part-time position starting at $10.25.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sunnyvale, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sunnyvale, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Andrews International in July 2010.

I bypassed andrews international and went straight to a site and handed my resume to an account manager in which impressed him enough. He gave me an interview a couple days later.
    They are friendly. As a security officer, everything is image. I dressed sharp (they will look if your shoes are shined). I had a hint of cologne. I looked into the interviews eyes when I spoke to him. It's all about image image image and how you present yourself.

Interview Questions
    • They give you scenarios in which they would ask you, "What would you do in this situation?"   Answer Question

Security Officer Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Andrews International in August 2011.

I received a phone call and I was asked a few questions. They did not state whether or not I qualified. I received a phone call a few weeks later to come into the main office for an interview. I was issued a packet to fill out that took about two hours, and they gave me a uniform and told me where to go the following Monday. I showed up to the site on Monday and the project manager was not expecting me and had a fowl attitude training me for the week I trained there.

Interview Questions

It would have been a pay cut.

Anti-Piracy Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calgary, AB (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calgary, AB (Canada)

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Andrews International in January 2011.

Literacy test, work history and experience references verified by FBI and Interpool dating way back into your past life. Casual atmosphere intended to get you relax and make you disclose your intentions, past history and long term plans.

Interview Questions
    • Do you have Military or Police experience? What is you area of expertise in that services ? How long do you serve and in what positions ? Current licences and certificates ?   View Answer

Site Security Coordinator Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Andrews International in July 2009.

I applied on line and was eventually contacted by the hiring authority. At the interview, the hiring authority was more interested in what was going on with his Blackberry than talking with me. I learned more about him than he ever asked about me. I did have to meet the client I would be working for and as it turned out, he already had one foot out the door looking for new employment.

Interview Questions
    • What do you do when the interviewer continuously takes calls from his Blackberry while interviewing you?   View Answers (2)