Andrews International

Getting the Interview

5 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Security Officer Interview

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Andrews International in August 2012.

Interview Details – Go to office, fill out application and then be interviewed.

Negotiation Details – They gave me my hours and post.

Sunnyvale, CA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Andrews International in July 2010.

Interview Details – I bypassed andrews international and went straight to a site and handed my resume to an account manager in which impressed him enough. He gave me an interview a couple days later.
They are friendly. As a security officer, everything is image. I dressed sharp (they will look if your shoes are shined). I had a hint of cologne. I looked into the interviews eyes when I spoke to him. It's all about image image image and how you present yourself.

Interview Question – They give you scenarios in which they would ask you, "What would you do in this situation?"   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Security Officer

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Andrews International.

Interview Details – My resume wasn't read. They were just looking for bodies. I was sent to a location to meet the client

Interview Question – No questions were asked   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was hired 3 years ago so back then there wasn't any negotiations

New York, NY

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Andrews International in November 2010.

Interview Details – I walked into their office located in Jamaica Queens, NY. Asked the receptionist if they were hiring at the moment, the receptionist then handed me a ten page application. After I completed the application the receptionist made copies of my NY State I.D., Security License, my 8 & 16 hour security certifications. I then met and sat down with and an account manager for my interview. The interview was no more than 15 minutes long, basic questions were asked. (Nothing outside the box) Soon after I was offered a part-time position starting at $10.25.

Very Easy Interview

Security Officer

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Andrews International in August 2011.

Interview Details – I received a phone call and I was asked a few questions. They did not state whether or not I qualified. I received a phone call a few weeks later to come into the main office for an interview. I was issued a packet to fill out that took about two hours, and they gave me a uniform and told me where to go the following Monday. I showed up to the site on Monday and the project manager was not expecting me and had a fowl attitude training me for the week I trained there.

Interview Questions

Reason for Declining – It would have been a pay cut.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Andrews International? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Andrews International Security Officer interview questions and advice. All 5 interview reviews posted anonymously by Andrews International employees and interview candidates.