Andrews International

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Site Security Coordinator Interview

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Andrews International in July 2009.

Interview Details – I applied on line and was eventually contacted by the hiring authority. At the interview, the hiring authority was more interested in what was going on with his Blackberry than talking with me. I learned more about him than he ever asked about me. I did have to meet the client I would be working for and as it turned out, he already had one foot out the door looking for new employment.

Interview Question – What do you do when the interviewer continuously takes calls from his Blackberry while interviewing you?   View Answers (2)

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Andrews International? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Andrews International Site Security Coordinator interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Andrews International employees and interview candidates.