Andrews University Interview Questions

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Andrews University

HelpDesk Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Berrien Springs, MI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Andrews University (Berrien Springs, MI) in February 2010.

Interview

The process starts with a short exam that comes with the application. About 14 questions. If you do well on the exam the call you in for a face to face. It fairly short and simple question on your basic computer knowledge.

Research Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Andrews University in January 2010.

Interview

The interview was extremely uncharacteristic of an educational institution, and I was asked whether or not I was married/affiliated with the foundational religion. I was also asked whether or not I would consider converting religions for the position offered.

Personal Beliefs

IS Support Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Andrews University in April 2009.

Interview

Basically I was hired as a student in my Junior year. I worked in both the computer lab and as help desk and tech support. I when I graduated I was offered a position to be full time staff to support the school. The interview process wasn't difficult since I was already a known worker.

Interview Questions