Andrews University

3 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

HelpDesk Assistant Interview

Berrien Springs, MI

I applied in-person and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Andrews University in February 2010.

Interview Details – The process starts with a short exam that comes with the application. About 14 questions. If you do well on the exam the call you in for a face to face. It fairly short and simple question on your basic computer knowledge.

Very Easy Interview

IS Support Manager Interview

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Andrews University in April 2009.

Interview Details – Basically I was hired as a student in my Junior year. I worked in both the computer lab and as help desk and tech support. I when I graduated I was offered a position to be full time staff to support the school. The interview process wasn't difficult since I was already a known worker.

Interview Question – What are your short term goals.   Answer Question

Research Interview

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Andrews University in January 2010.

Interview Details – The interview was extremely uncharacteristic of an educational institution, and I was asked whether or not I was married/affiliated with the foundational religion. I was also asked whether or not I would consider converting religions for the position offered.

Reason for Declining – Personal Beliefs

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Andrews University? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Andrews University interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Andrews University employees and interview candidates.