Angel.com

Interviews for Top Jobs at Angel.com

Professional Consulting Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mc Lean, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mc Lean, VA

interviewed at Angel.com in November 2012.

HR set up an appointment saying they need someone urgently. But called and postponed for later in the day with a specific time… but never called.

Later apologized and set up the interview. This time the Hiring manager is failed to call. He then called 30mins late and conducted the interview - all fine.

Interview Questions
    • The twist was that the hiring manager wanted someone from Poland to interview a candidate in the US to be employed in the US - didn't explain my relationship with the guy in Poland.   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Angel.com in May 2010.

The recuriter I worked with was very polite and knew what she was talking about . I would definately research the position and be prepared to talk about how your experience specifically relates to the job description. The company seems like its growng and they are looking for people who can contribute to the team as a whole. It seems like a good opportunity for someone who wants to work for a company where they can do a lot of things in many different departments.

Marketing Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vienna, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vienna, VA

The process took a dayinterviewed at Angel.com in February 2009.

Easy one on one

yes, negotiated $5000 more

Project Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Angel.com in December 2010.

Initially applied for a consultant position through an external recruiter. Seemed to be an excellent fit for my past work experience and credentials. Was contacted a week later by Microstrategy (parent company of Angel.com who handles hiring).

Microstrategy phone screen lasted roughly 30 minutes and went very well. The internal recruiter mentioned that I would be hearing from the hiring manager within a few days.

After 2 days I had a phone interview with the hiring manager. The hiring manager was very interested and sharp. He presented the standard interview questions and at some point asked about my short and long term goals. I returned the question by asking him about long term growth potential to which he responded by saying that there was plenty of opportunity going forward. I then responded by saying that I was looking for a position which would allow me to eventually transition myself into a management role within 2 years.

At this point, the hiring manager continued and we ended the interview with him saying that I would be hearing back from HR soon. I spoke with my external recruiter and was told that they liked me and would be pushing for an in person interview.

I waited for 3 days and didn't hear back at which point I contacted my external recruiter. I was told that they liked me a lot and I interviewed very well but appeared to be ambitious and my hope to be moving into management had disqualified me.

I was dumbfounded and moved on. Glad I did.