Angelic Marketing Group

Angelic Marketing Group Interview Questions

2.2

Marketing Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Deer Park, NY

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Angelic Marketing Group in February 2013.

The administrator and the manager were both extremely welcoming and informative. I went in there extremely nervous and left feeling great. I was invited in for a 2nd interview that i went on today and the trainer that took me to an event was also extremely nice. Im VERY excited to start working for this company

Interview Questions
    • Unexpected Question.........What motivates me? I was more prepared for by the book interview questions.   Answer Question
    There is a commission structure but i was VERY PLEASED to find out that the managers also give a base and training pay. There is also hands on training to make sure everyone is prepared to represent one of their clients

Event Coordinator/Entry Level Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Angelic Marketing Group.

First off, the building looks like an old apartment complex that was converted into a shabby excuse of an office. When I entered the building there was a young girl who seemed much younger than I and had poor office and phone etiquette.

When it was my turn to go into the interview, the hiring manager literally read me a script. Thanks to looking on this website before the interview I had an idea this would happen. Even though I was told the position I was applying for was an administrative office position, it was really a field position. You have to go to places like Home Depot and BJ's and try to market whatever product you have. Absurd. I didn't get very many words in edgewise but the questions I did ask led me to understand that it was a scam. Definitely my idea of a scam company.

Interview Questions
    • The only question that I was asked: Do you think your a people person and can fit in here at AMG?   View Answer

It is my idea of a scam company. They lure you in with quick email correspondence, set up the interview immediately, just to try and pull all the bells and whistles.

Entry Level Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Deer Park, NY

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Angelic Marketing Group in October 2012.

I came in for my interview on the 1st of October. I waited in the lobby, the receptionist was a nice woman she explained the positions and gave me detailed information about the company and their clients. I was taken into my interview by a manager named Nick he told me that the entry level management position I applied for was a great opportunity if i was willing to learn. I was pretty skeptical because it seemed too good to be true. I got a call a few hours after, they told me I was being called back for a second interview. I came in the next day and I met with a training manager named Phil he answered all my questions and he told me about all the bonuses they give out and how every one at the office treats each other like family. We joked around and he encouraged me to have fun. Then I came back to the office for what they call a third round interview . I filled out a questionnaire and then spoke with Nick again he asked what I thought of it and asked me if I thought I could handle it then he said I would get a call if him and the person I went with thought I would fit the position. I got a call back and they told me I could start the following day. I have now been working there for a week and I've already seen some one promoted to assistant manager. Also the person that I went out with has been there for only a year and a few months and now is getting ready to open an office himself. This company is amazing Ive never seen anything like it. I'm so motivated and I'm already learning what to do to get my own promotion.

Interview Questions
    • I was handed a Questionnaire when I came back from being with the training manager it asked me multiple unexpected questions but I was able to answer most of them based on the information the manager told me while I was with him.   Answer Question
    This is more of a career opportunity than a job. They give you ways to make extra money which is pretty cool.

Marketing Associate, Research Associate, Human Resources Administration Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Deer Park, NY

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Angelic Marketing Group in August 2012.

They would not answer questions over the phone and were vague at the interview. Don't be fooled, this is a face to face sales position, 100% commission, 100% out in "the feild". No research, no marketing, no administration, just sales.

Interview Questions
    • Pretty standard questions but vague about answering mine!   Answer Question