Angelo Caputo's

Very Easy Interview

Anything Interview

Anything
South Elgin, IL

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Angelo Caputo's in July 2014.

Interview Details – I was told to be at Caputos at 2:00pm for an interview, I get there and I had to wait over an hour before I was seen. Was a complete waste of my time!

Interview Questions

Cashier Interview

Cashier
Naperville, IL

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Angelo Caputo's in May 2010.

Interview Details – First interview was with the Store Director and Front End Manager. Both asked very open-ended and easy-going questions. I didn't feel intimidated and they made it seem like a very friendly environment.

Second interview was with the Human Resources Manager and Director of Operations. The questions between them were along the lines of being comfortable with a background check and establishing level of experience. I was given an offer during my second interview and accepted.

Interview Question – What would you do if your cash register was over or under any amount of monies?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – There was little room for negotiations. Essentially I started off at entry-level.

Very Easy Interview

Intern Interview

Intern

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Angelo Caputo's in October 2011.

Interview Details – I applied, was called in for an interview and accepted. One week later we had training at the corporate office.

Interview Question – Why should we hire you?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Fair.

Cashier Interview

Cashier

The process took a day - interviewed at Angelo Caputo's in May 2008.

Interview Details – First I applied with a paper application
Then they called me in over the course of 2 weeks or so to interview
It was not much of an interview and they hired me and this other guy on the spot

Interview Question – Why do you want to work here?   Answer Question

Worked for Angelo Caputo's? Contribute to the Community!