Angelo Caputo's

Interviews for Top Jobs at Angelo Caputo's

Anything Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in South Elgin, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in South Elgin, IL

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Angelo Caputo's in July 2014.

I was told to be at Caputos at 2:00pm for an interview, I get there and I had to wait over an hour before I was seen. Was a complete waste of my time!

Bagger Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Carol Stream, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Carol Stream, IL

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Angelo Caputo's in July 2014.

There was a job fair for an opening store so I went. I had one interview that was about 5-10 mins long and I was hired on the spot. The interview was relatively easy, pretty common questions, nothing really about the actual job as a bagger but more about yourself. It was nerve-wracking but I made it out alive.

Interview Questions
    Well there wasn't really any negotiation to be made with this position. My advice to anyone seeking this position is to review some commonly asked interview questions and prepare some answers. Get some background on the store. Also, just be yourself and really prove to them why you should work at their store.

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Naperville, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Naperville, IL

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Angelo Caputo's in May 2010.

First interview was with the Store Director and Front End Manager. Both asked very open-ended and easy-going questions. I didn't feel intimidated and they made it seem like a very friendly environment.

Second interview was with the Human Resources Manager and Director of Operations. The questions between them were along the lines of being comfortable with a background check and establishing level of experience. I was given an offer during my second interview and accepted.

Interview Questions
    • What would you do if your cash register was over or under any amount of monies?   View Answer
    There was little room for negotiations. Essentially I started off at entry-level.

Intern Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Angelo Caputo's in October 2011.

I applied, was called in for an interview and accepted. One week later we had training at the corporate office.

Fair.

Cashier Interview

The process took a dayinterviewed at Angelo Caputo's in May 2008.

First I applied with a paper application
    Then they called me in over the course of 2 weeks or so to interview
    It was not much of an interview and they hired me and this other guy on the spot