Angelvision Technologies Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Angelvision Technologies

Presentation Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR
    Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Angelvision Technologies in August 2011.

After sending in my resume, Angelvision first emailed me to ask for work samples. After a day, I received a phone call from HR asking to set up an in person, 15 minute interview. I couldn't believe I was being called into a professional company for only 15 minutes, this is totally unnecessary and can be done over the phone/Skype. They failed to mention the position available was a contract, part-time position in the job posting. I interviewed with 1 VP who was extremely standoffish and looked disheveled. She proceeded to tell me I should know this was not a full-time position, but a position they would like to test drive. She asked me no questions regarding presentation design, yet asked very broad questions regarding messaging and advertising. Upon leaving, she told me to call back and check if I made it to round 2 of interviews. I didn't bother.

Copywriter Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Angelvision Technologies in July 2009.

Weird. They think they're really special because they do 5 minute phone interviews before inviting you for an interview. Doesn't everybody do that? They are fairly unprofessional.

Interview Questions
    • Do you like LOL Cats? They think that makes them quirky.   View Answer
    Dealt with CEO, who is flat out nuts. Fortunately, he liked me.

Developer Interview

The process took a dayinterviewed at Angelvision Technologies in November 2007.

Met with a few of the VP's. Asked what my favorite LOLcat was. Be ready for this one. Kind of sets the tone for the entire job experience. Frivolous.

Interview Questions
    No. It was very much a take it or leave it, with lots of promises for future growth.