Angelvision Technologies

Updated Apr 21, 2015

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Angelvision Technologies

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Angelvision Technologies.

Interview

I met with the CEO at a restaurant called Nacho Mama's. It was incredibly unconventional. He was drinking alcohol during the entire ordeal, and continued to ask me inappropriate questions like what kind of drugs I have used in the past. He then talked about his up-coming trip to Burning Man. There was barely any mention of the job or the position. It was incredibly awkward.

Interview Questions

• (Talking directly to Siri on his iPhone) Siri, what are some hard interview questions?   Answer Question

Presentation Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Angelvision Technologies (Portland, OR) in August 2011.

Interview

After sending in my resume, Angelvision first emailed me to ask for work samples. After a day, I received a phone call from HR asking to set up an in person, 15 minute interview. I couldn't believe I was being called into a professional company for only 15 minutes, this is totally unnecessary and can be done over the phone/Skype. They failed to mention the position available was a contract, part-time position in the job posting. I interviewed with 1 VP who was extremely standoffish and looked disheveled. She proceeded to tell me I should know this was not a full-time position, but a position they would like to test drive. She asked me no questions regarding presentation design, yet asked very broad questions regarding messaging and advertising. Upon leaving, she told me to call back and check if I made it to round 2 of interviews. I didn't bother.

Copywriter Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Angelvision Technologies in July 2009.

Interview

Weird. They think they're really special because they do 5 minute phone interviews before inviting you for an interview. Doesn't everybody do that? They are fairly unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• Do you like LOL Cats? They think that makes them quirky.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Dealt with CEO, who is flat out nuts. Fortunately, he liked me.

Developer Interview

Application

The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Angelvision Technologies in November 2007.

Interview

Met with a few of the VP's. Asked what my favorite LOLcat was. Be ready for this one. Kind of sets the tone for the entire job experience. Frivolous.

Interview Questions

• What is your favorite LOLcat?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No. It was very much a take it or leave it, with lots of promises for future growth.