Angelvision Technologies Interview Questions

2.4

Interviews for Top Jobs at Angelvision Technologies

Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tigard, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Angelvision Technologies (Tigard, OR).

Interview

At the time of the interview, the process was solid, thorough and efficient. A little bit drawn out. Designed to quickly assess the candidate as well as allow the candidate to assess the company.

Drone Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Angelvision Technologies (Portland, OR).

Interview

Phone interview, 1 on 1, 2 sales managers and finally a phone w/CEO-he called me @home @11PM to ramble for 20 minutes & ask what celebrety I admired & why. Everyone has a VP or Director title.

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Angelvision Technologies.

Interview

I met with the CEO at a restaurant called Nacho Mama's. It was incredibly unconventional. He was drinking alcohol during the entire ordeal, and continued to ask me inappropriate questions like what kind of drugs I have used in the past. He then talked about his up-coming trip to Burning Man. There was barely any mention of the job or the position. It was incredibly awkward.

Interview Questions

• (Talking directly to Siri on his iPhone) Siri, what are some hard interview questions?   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Angelvision Technologies in August 2014.

Interview

Met with VP of Production had a really good interview, then met with the CEO offsite at a restaurant and had a very interesting interview. Obviously it went well because I was hired.

Interview Questions

• Am I familiar with Burning Man?   1 Answer

Presentation Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Angelvision Technologies (Portland, OR) in August 2011.

Interview

After sending in my resume, Angelvision first emailed me to ask for work samples. After a day, I received a phone call from HR asking to set up an in person, 15 minute interview. I couldn't believe I was being called into a professional company for only 15 minutes, this is totally unnecessary and can be done over the phone/Skype. They failed to mention the position available was a contract, part-time position in the job posting. I interviewed with 1 VP who was extremely standoffish and looked disheveled. She proceeded to tell me I should know this was not a full-time position, but a position they would like to test drive. She asked me no questions regarding presentation design, yet asked very broad questions regarding messaging and advertising. Upon leaving, she told me to call back and check if I made it to round 2 of interviews. I didn't bother.

Anonymous Employee in Tigard, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Angelvision Technologies (Tigard, OR) in June 2011.

Interview

5 minute phone interview. I was called back within 5 hours to set up a meeting with VP Operations and the CEO. We met in a coffee shop in the building where the office was. After about 30 minutes of talking, they took me up to the office and showed me around. I met the current team of developers and designers. It was all pretty casual. Everyone seemed to focused on work. I sat down with the HR person who went over status. Even though I was a telecommuting contractor, she said they did offer direct deposit every two weeks. They gave me some papers to sign and I started the next Monday morning.

Interview Questions

• The VP of OPs asked to give them 3 of my favorite websites i went to daily.   1 Answer

Copywriter Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Angelvision Technologies in July 2009.

Interview

Weird. They think they're really special because they do 5 minute phone interviews before inviting you for an interview. Doesn't everybody do that? They are fairly unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• Do you like LOL Cats? They think that makes them quirky.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Dealt with CEO, who is flat out nuts. Fortunately, he liked me.

Developer Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Angelvision Technologies in November 2007.

Interview

Met with a few of the VP's. Asked what my favorite LOLcat was. Be ready for this one. Kind of sets the tone for the entire job experience. Frivolous.

Interview Questions

• What is your favorite LOLcat?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No. It was very much a take it or leave it, with lots of promises for future growth.