AngioDynamics

Relevance Date Difficulty

Manufacturing Engineer Interview

Manufacturing Engineer
Queensbury, NY

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at AngioDynamics in January 2009.

Interview Details – The interview process was very simple and we'll organized. I spoke with the company's HR representative, at which point he said he would bring me on site for an interview. It was approximately 5 hours long with 5 separate 1 on 1 interviews. Once an offer was made, the company moved quickly to bring me on board.

Interview Question – No unexpected questions.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Very little negotiation was available.

Very Easy Interview

R&D Coordinator Interview

R&D Coordinator
Fremont, CA

I applied through other source and the process took 2 months - interviewed at AngioDynamics in January 2009.

Interview Details – Phone interview then in-person interview

Interview Question – I don't remember anything difficult... just explained my experience.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They offered what I was asking based on my previous position, and they wanted proof of that.

Very Easy Interview

Sales Manager Interview

Sales Manager

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4 months - interviewed at AngioDynamics.

Interview Details – It took 4 months. first they work with agencies (1 interview), then 3 interviews at premises with 6 different people. Endless process and they do not keep you updated about anything.

Negotiation Details – No negiotation, that is why I am looking for a new job

Worked for AngioDynamics? Contribute to the Community!