Anglo American

Relevance Date Difficulty

Credit Risk Analyst Interview

Credit Risk Analyst
Singapore (Singapore)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Anglo American.

Interview Details – Interview with director of counterpart risk department, and another senior analyst.

Interview Question – What are some of our main business partners?
How do you evaluate a business partner in automobile industry?
  Answer Question

Corporate Recruiter Interview

Corporate Recruiter
Brisbane (Australia)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Anglo American in January 2010.

Interview Details – One interview

Interview Question – Weren't any unexpected questions   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – no negotiation

Very Easy Interview

Graduate Geologist Interview

Graduate Geologist
Brisbane (Australia)

I applied in-person and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Anglo American.

Interview Details – Very quick process - the company are more interested to see that you are well-rounded and involved in various activities outside of your studies. Highly regard volunteer work, team sports, extra-curricular activities. The interview still involved the stupid scenario questions that are pointless and irritating. Definitely interested in safety conscious.

Interview Question – How have you helped out a friend in a unsafe situation   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiation offered.

Document Controller Interview

Document Controller
Beijing, Beijing (China)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Anglo American.

Interview Details – one of my former manager is working for that company, and there is vacancy for Document Controller, and I got the opportunity, received a call first, then interviewed by a Senior Manager, then got the job

Negotiation Details – No negotiation.

Shift Leader Interview

Shift Leader
Rustenburg, North-West (South Africa)

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at Anglo American in September 2008.

Interview Details – it was about my pesona experience and how did i come out of a difficult situstion and what project did i come with and what was my role on it.

Interview Questions

• what difficult situation have you been and how did you come out of it?   Answer Question
  • what project did you come with and how succesful has it been?   Answer Question

Worked for Anglo American? Contribute to the Community!