AngloGold Ashanti Interview Questions

Updated Jun 28, 2015

3.2

Geotechitian Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at AngloGold Ashanti.

Interview

I applied and was interviewed once.

Human Resources Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Johannesburg (South Africa)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at AngloGold Ashanti (Johannesburg (South Africa)) in December 2012.

Interview

A couple of face to face interviews and an follow up telephonic interview was required. It took place over a number of weeks as the process was interrupted by the Christmas holidays. Besides the holiday break the process ran smoothly and was vey efficient. It was an well organised process that you could see had been tweaked and improved over the years.

Interview Questions

• About my experience as an expatriate in Indonesia   1 Answer

Negotiation

it was easy as they looked at your experience and made a fair offer based upon their salary bands, your experience and the role that they were looking at you for

Procurement Contract Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Johannesburg (South Africa)

Application

I applied online – interviewed at AngloGold Ashanti (Johannesburg (South Africa)) in November 2011.

Interview

Pnel interview was done with representative from Department and HR

Interview Questions

• how do you go about negotiating with a difficult sole source supplier   Answer Question

Negotiation

interesting and all structured, my advise is only that before signing offer ensure that you sure of type of work you going to there and the criticality.

Senior Environmental Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Medellín, Antioquia (Colombia)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at AngloGold Ashanti (Medellín, Antioquia (Colombia)) in December 2010.

Interview

First interview with aHeat Hunter and another three interviews.

Interview Questions

• If I considering that the jog was for a Project and not for a Operation.   Answer Question

Insurance Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Obuasi, Ashanti (Ghana)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at AngloGold Ashanti (Obuasi, Ashanti (Ghana)) in September 2010.

Interview

I was in the house one day and received a call that I should attend an interview the following week. I remember that day, I was so excited. The interview went on smoothly and I was successfully. I attended only one interview section.The interview was well organised and just like the way everything went.

Interview Questions

• Describe how you will help the company to save money regarding insurance   Answer Question