Anheuser-Busch

Relevance Date Difficulty

Area Manager Interview

Area Manager
Saint Louis, MO

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Anheuser-Busch in January 2008.

Interview Details – Telecom Interview, Followed by 1:1 interview, Last was a panel of 3 interview

Interview Questions

• How would you handle directing hourly employees   View Answer
  • Tell me about a difficult employee, and how you improved their performance.   View Answer

Reason for Declining – Was not willing to relocate to Newark

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Area Manager Interview

Area Manager

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Anheuser-Busch in July 2011.

Interview Details – It started with a couple phone interviews with the HR manager and then the position manager. The HR manager called me about an hour after the 2nd phone interview to schedule an in person interview. The in-person interview consisted of 3 people asking very structured "Tell me a time when..." questions. Afterwards I took the leadership/skills test on the computer which took about 1.5 hours. Within two days, the HR manager called me and over a two week period, I had 3 phone interviews with different managers within the company. Once again, within two days, I was contacted to schedule a role playing phone assessment. The role play consisted of studying material about a new facility plan and three separate scenarios that required making decisions and presenting them to role playing co-workers or managers. It took about 3 days to get confirmation of a upcoming offer which was contingent on background and drug checks. The process is long, but they move fast. It is best to just be yourself, because the true you will come out before the process is done. You will become very good at answering, "Tell me about yourself"

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself...   View Answer
  • Tell me a time when you had to address an employee performance issue and what was the result.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No Negotiation. Very acceptable initial offer.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Anheuser-Busch

Worked for Anheuser-Busch? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Anheuser-Busch Area Manager interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Anheuser-Busch employees and interview candidates.