Anheuser-Busch

Relevance Date Difficulty

Electrical Maintenance Technician Interview

Electrical Maintenance Technician
Fort Collins, CO

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Anheuser-Busch in January 2014.

Interview Details – The interview process is one that's fairly typical for the large corporations. The first step is go to go in to take a computer based exam. The questions aren't very difficult, but there is a ton of them and you only have a certain amount of time to answer them. My approach was to just make sure that the questions I answered were correct and not to get too rushed or freak out. I wasn't able to answer all of the questions in the allotted time and I have been called back for the next step in the process so my strategy apparently worked. I also had the part where they ask a bunch of canned questions, like were you ever in a situation where you were frustrated with you supervisor, what was the situation and how did you handle it. They won't let you get away with generalizations. You have to describe a specific incident and tell them how you handled it. So, be prepared to have specifics like that. Once again, I was prepared with specifics and I'm going to yet the next step in the process.

Interview Question – I haven't completed the process yet so I'm going to fill this in once I've either been hired or rejected.   View Answer

Worked for Anheuser-Busch? Contribute to the Community!