Anheuser-Busch

Average Difficulty
8 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Global Management Trainee

I applied through college or university and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Anheuser-Busch.

Interview Details – First round was an individual case interview. You had 30 minutes to prepare followed by 7 minutes to present to two AB employees. The next round was a behavioral interview. Following that there was a business game simulation at AB headquarters. The final round was a group panel interview with executives.

Interview Question – The questions were all pretty straight forward. You need to know why AB and why you fit there.   Answer Question

Interviewed at Anheuser-Busch

Interview Details – The 1st stage in the interview process is a case interview. You have a real world problem and you have 30 minuets to solve it and give a presentation. The second stage is a behavioral interview. If you pass this stage you are invited to their headquarters in St. Louis.

Interview Question – What sets you apart from other candidates?   Answer Question

Montreal, QC (Canada)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Anheuser-Busch in September 2012.

Interview Details – The people were overworked, HR seems drained, they even lacked the basic courtesy to give me a response. They had multiple rounds for their interview. First step was to complete an online logic test, somewhat similar to the GMAT's CR. Then they conducted case interviews online. After that you had to go through 3 more rounds of interview. For this position, they're looking for someone who has leadership experience, someone who's willing to work hard for meager pay.

Interview Question – Nothing out of the ordinary. A few leadership type questions.   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Interviewed at Anheuser-Busch

Interview Details – 1). Easy online application and tests. 2). Group case, Individual Case and Interview 3). Business Game 4). Panel Interview

Overall, the process is straight forward. Relax, don't be nervous, and focus on showing your best qualities to the assessors.

Don't be too agressive, but make sure you get a chance to contribute to the discussion.

Interview Question – Who would you hire/fire?   Answer Question

London, England (UK)

I applied online and the process took 5 weeks - interviewed at Anheuser-Busch in November 2012.

Interview Details – After approximately one month of my application, they contacted me for 2 tests. (cultural and verbal) and after that we scheduled an interview. It consisted of 1 case study and a motivational interview.

Interview Question – What is a threat for ABin Bev in the future?   Answer Question

Global Management Trainee

I applied online - interviewed at Anheuser-Busch in October 2012.

Interview Details – Attended a business case style interview. Thirty minutes to read and prepare a presentation. Seven minutes to present (in front of two recruiters). Eight minutes for additional questions.

For the business case (fictional company), it would be useful to be comfortable with things like demographics, marketing and advertising, budget and production planning, etc. Otherwise, just be prepared to work quickly.

Generally only focused on business case. Only other questions are "Why do you want to work for the company?" "What attracted you to this program?" and "What makes you different from the next candidate?"

Interview Question – Why do you want to work for the company?   View Answer

Global Management Trainee

I applied through college or university and interviewed at Anheuser-Busch.

Interview Details – Participated in the GMT recruiting process at my school. Upon receipt of my resume I took a logic test online. Passing that, I moved onto a case interview involving production at a small brewery. Given 30 minutes to read and prep, 8 minutes to present to two AB employees (one GMT, one not) and 7 minutes of Q&A. Did not move onto next round.

Interview Question – If you are selected to take the logical reasoning test you will have 24 hours from the time you receive the email to complete it. It is tougher than it seems at first, you will need the whole time allotted to finish.   Answer Question

Global Management Trainee

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Anheuser-Busch in March 2010.

Interview Details – I submitted my application online and got through a phone interview well. Then I was invited for an assessment center in Moscow. The company paid the travel expense. The assessment day started with the company presentation. Then the 20 persons presented were split in 4 groups of 5 persons. These groups were to sit in different rooms and to discuss a case. Each group was observed by 3 assessors. In our group, every person had the same introductory information about an imaginary company and its situation + every person had a different investment project to read about. Finally we had to decide on which project to spend the budget. They evaluated 2 criteria: strategic leadership and people leadership. i think I was not selected for the next step because of bad points on "people leadership": perhaps the interviewers got the impression that I did not listen to the others enough, because I was writing down my thoughts while others had a discussion. Yeah, and they offered free pizza to all participants :)

Interview Question – 50 pages to be read in 25 minutes. The question: What project(s) are to be chosen for spending USD 11 mln?   Answer Question

Worked for Anheuser-Busch? Contribute to the Community!