Anheuser-Busch

Anheuser-Busch Global Management Training Program Interview Questions

3.8

10 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Anheuser-Busch in October 2012.

I applied for this position through our campus recruiting service. I was sent an email soon after with links to a personality fit test and IQ test. Three days later I was sent an email inviting me to an on campus case interview. For the case interview, they sat me in a room and gave me a packet of information and told me that I had 30 min to come up with a solution and formulate an eight minute presentation to pitch to the interviewers in the next room. After the presentation the interviewers asked a couple questions and said that they would let me know the results of the interview by phone that night.

They called me that night and invited me to another on campus interview at 10:00 the next morning. This was a typical behavioral interview that lasted about 35 minutes. They notified me about 4 days later that I was invited to fly out to St. Louis for a group interview.

This group interview consisted of a business simulation where we were split into teams to make business decisions to try and win the competition. After the simulation, they took us to see (and take photos with) the famous Clydesdale horses. We then got to tour the facilities and browse the gift shop.

I was contacted by email later that week to say that I would be flown out to the final interview stage, the panel interview. This day they gave us a brewing tutorial and then took 6 candidates into a room to have a group interview with 6 of the top employees in the organization, including the North American Zone President. They asked individual questions and asked us to ask each other questions.

I was called 3 days later and informed that I was not being offered the job because they felt that I was not committed to the company in the long term.

Other Interview Reviews for Anheuser-Busch

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

The process took a dayinterviewed at Anheuser-Busch in October 2011.

The hiring process is quite long, but it begins with a group interview. At the group interview they asked why you want to work for InBev, and what your proudest accomplishment is. You are then divided into groups with other applicants and given a case that you have 30 minutes to prepare, and 15 minutes to present. Following this is a Q&A session.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Berkeley, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Berkeley, CA

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Anheuser-Busch in September 2011.

First is the group interview with about 10 people. Split 2 groups and you present on a case study. Differentiate yourself in the self-introduction as well as the presentation. They also monitor groups to see how you work on a team.

If you pass the day after is a 1-1 standard behavioral interview. Very competitive here with only a few people passing through to next round.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Anheuser-Busch in September 2011.

First round interview was a group business simulation. Room was cut in half and presented a case. Had 30 minutes to plan, 10 minutes to speak. The goal here is to be the obvious leader. Not just the person who talks the loundest but someone who takes charge and offers solid advice and reasons. I was not this person and did not move on. 1:1 interview would have occurred the very next day.

Interview Questions
    • How would you implement two new beers into the current portfolio.   View Answer

Global Management Training Program Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Anheuser-Busch.

For Canada, first step is the case interview, where you are asked to solve a case and present to two Labatt representatives. Second step is a behavioral type interview, where they asked detailed questions about various experiences you have had, leadership experiences, teamwork, etc. Third step is a full-day assessment center where you are placed in teams and do different activities, a presentation and a business simulation. Fourth step is an interview in front of a panel of judges in St.-Louis

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time where you came up with an innovative solution to a problem   Answer Question

Global Management Training Program Interview

Initial on campus screening. I was asked to do an interview on campus. The first interview was a case-study where they detailed a scenario through email communications and asked you to come up with a solution.

Interview Questions
    • What types of beer should we sell when given a list of prerequisites.   Answer Question

Global Management Training Program Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Anheuser-Busch in September 2012.

Applied online, a week later was asked to take a logic test which wasn't very demanding, was invited to a on campus information session, and was invited to a on campus case interview. The case was a hard one, I had 30 mins with the case information which consisted of about 13 pages. Then afterwards I had a 10 mins presentation to AB recruiting people.

Global Management Training Program Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Anheuser-Busch in October 2011.

First round, we were split into groups of five and given a case (marketing plan and budget). We had 30 minutes to come up with a plan and present. They watched our interactions and took notes.

The second round, I spoke with two employees at my career center. They were an hour late because of backlog. They asked behavioral questions. It felt like I'd nailed the questions, but it seemed like they were intent on business majors.

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Anheuser-Busch in September 2011.

Started out with a group interview. Groups are split into 2. Start by asking name, major, proudest accomplishment, and why you want to join AB InBev and GMT program. Then they gave each group a different business case and we had 30 minutes to look it over and come up with a solution and 10 minutes to present. The business case was not hard at all, the time constraint was the most difficult. It was helpful to divide tasks. Next was the 1:1 interview. Lasted about an hour long. Was pretty much behavioral interview. Said to come prepared with 2 copies of your resume dressed in business casual.

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Anheuser-Busch in September 2011.

Applied online through university recruiting. Had to answer questions and do two personality type tests. if you get through that stage you have a group interview, a one on one interview, a business simulation in STL, and an executive panel interview in STL