Anheuser-Busch Group Manager Interview Questions

Updated Apr 22, 2015

3.4

Group Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at Anheuser-Busch.

Interview

It's a three part process, starting off with a phone interview. The questions are pretty basic "tell me about a time..." The second portion is a test, made up of role plays, and scheduling, and basic math, lasting about 6-7 hours. The final interview: you meet with many managers, pretty standard.

Interview Questions

• Nothing out of the ordinary, all organizational examples and questions about your analytical skills.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Anheuser-Busch

Group Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Anheuser-Busch.

Interview

Took a few weeks. Met on campus. Had an interview at school, then had to take a few online tests (basic math, what would you do in this situation kind of questions). Had a phone interview with them and that's it.

Interview Questions

• lots of what would you do in this situation type questions   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baldwinsville, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Anheuser-Busch (Baldwinsville, NY) in March 2015.

Interview

The process started with an on campus interview that was strictly behavioral. Then you take a series of online assessments. After that, there is a final on-site interview that consists of one 4 on 1 behavioral interview and then there are 3 case studies, that are all connected to one background story. The case studies will have you role playing on a phone after a certain amount of time to review a packet that has the background of the current study.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you were challenged to meet a deadline and did not meet it   Answer Question

Group Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Anheuser-Busch in January 2008.

Interview

Interview with a number of company leaders to ensure position is a good fit. Must pass a technical/skills test and a basic math test.

Interview Questions

• Behavioral based questions were the most common. "Tell me about a time when you had to implement change."   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Merrimack, NH

Application

The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Anheuser-Busch (Merrimack, NH) in April 2008.

Interview

Long and cumbersum. They really put people through a lot, as they should. There were lots of behavioral based interviews, assessments, and skill tests.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you saw someone being treated disrespectfully. How did you respond?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time when your work group fell short of its goals.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Very little room to negotiate.

Group Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Anheuser-Busch in October 2010.

Interview

I recently got the opportunity to interview with Anheuser Busch for a Manager Position. This is the third position I have interviewed for with this company. The interview was with the Operations Manager, and the Assistant Operations Manager. The interview questions were very scripted and situational. I was asked to describe a time I had to give an employee negative feedback and what was the outcome. I was asked about a time I had to negotiate for goods or services for my company or group and what negotiating method I used. I was asked about software programs I had experience with and any electrical machinary I had used before. There were other similar questions buy those are the ones I most remember. The interviewers were friendly and personable. I thought I did a pretty good job. I am still currently waiting for a call to find out if I got through to the next round. The Manager told me the first interview is only 1/5 th the way through.

I will continue to keep you all posted.

Interview Questions

• Identify a time when you took steps to address a problem or concern within your company that was not being addressed. What did you do specifically to address the problem.   Answer Question
    • Name a time when you made an improvement to a process that was already working well.   Answer Question

Group Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Anheuser-Busch in November 2010.

Interview

As others have posted, this process is very long. They were all very accurate with the interview questions asked. I had numerous phone interviews with many different members of the brewery. After having the phone interviews, I was invited for a skills test that lasted the majority of the day, followed by a final interview. I had a basic math test/personality test. The company moves fast in their hiring process. You find out very quickly if you made it to the next interview and they are very upfront about how many stages in the process there are. I really enjoyed talking to each person throughout the interviews.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you had to give an employee negative feedback. How did they react? What was the result?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Anheuser-Busch (Saint Louis, MO) in September 2011.

Interview

The first step was to take a computer test that lasted for roughly an hour, followed by a twenty minute math test. Then there was a 1on 1 interview. The hour long computer test was a lot of managerial scenarios that asked what would you most likely do and what would you least likely do in each situation along with general chart and table reading questions. Some of the questions asked you to perform some scheduling and such. The math test was pretty basic with no difficult calculations, just testing one's knowledge of the concepts more. The one on one interview was pretty standard name a time when this happened, or name a time when that happened. The one on one interview lasted for roughly forty five minutes.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you had to persuade someone to switch their opinion or approach on a topic.   Answer Question

Group Manager Interview

Application

The process took a dayinterviewed at Anheuser-Busch in August 2011.

Interview

You first had a case study, where you had to make a schedule of a new operations factory and explain it to your fake boss. After you had to do two conflict resolutions with workers below you.

Anonymous Employee in Newark, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Anheuser-Busch (Newark, NJ) in October 2011.

Interview

Met A-B at a college career fair and was basically pre-screened at their table. Also applied online through college's job board. Got an interview which was 2:1 for about 45 minutes, questions were STAR method and very typical. Received an email a week later saying they were no longer interested.

Interview Questions

• What was a time you disagreed with a coworker and what happened?   Answer Question