Anheuser-Busch Human Resources Intern Interview Questions & Reviews

1 interview

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Human Resources Intern Interview

I interviewed through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Anheuser-Busch in October 2011.

I'll admit: working in HR at the Corporate level of AB INBEV is not for the faint of heart. I passed the pre-screen interview at my campus which contained the standard behavioral interview questions. I did decently and then was asked to fly out to St. Louis for the final round. I was interviewed in a room with five other applicants by five or six employees (this was a TRUE group/panel interview). They shotgun questions at you at random trying to catch you off guard while also posing some questions to the group of applicants to answer as they wish. It's pretty tough especially when other applicants can comment on your answers. I don't have the type of personality they are looking for and was not offered a position.

Interview Questions
  • Do you believe that target setting is the best way to engage employees?   Answer Question

Worked for Anheuser-Busch? Contribute to the Community!