Anheuser-Busch InBev

Average Difficulty
17 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Saint Louis, MO

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Anheuser-Busch InBev in October 2013.

Interview Details – Multiple rounds. First round was online assessment. Second round was a case where they give you a packet of information. Third round was a two-on-one interview with fit questions. The final round was in St. Louis before a panel of Senior Leadership and you are with a panel of potential candidates.

Interview Question – I wasn't asked this but during the final round, they asked one of the other candidates which other candidate they would higher.   Answer Question

Saint Louis, MO

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Anheuser-Busch InBev in November 2011.

Interview Details – This was a four-round process. The first round was a group interview the day after our campus career fair where they split the twenty of us into two groups to prepare a business presentation. The next day I had a one-on-one interview that focused more on personality traits. The following week consisted of a business simulation at the headquarters in St. Louis where they split us up into groups of five or six. The final round a week later was a six-on-six conversation with a group of six candidates and six high ranking executives.

Interview Question – What do you think of the current political state in the US?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – I had just applied to grad school and the offer expired before I heard back about my applications.

Interviewed at Anheuser-Busch InBev

Interview Details – applied online and received a call 3 months later. 2 telephone conversations.

Interview Question – no real difficult questions   Answer Question

Global Management Trainee

I applied online and interviewed at Anheuser-Busch InBev.

Interview Details – Applied it online and finished an online quiz. Few days later I got an email for the next interview. During the interview, I got 30 min to work on a case, about 10 min each for presentation and answering the question.

Interview Question – Why do you want to join InBev?   Answer Question

Cambridge, MA

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Anheuser-Busch InBev in September 2013.

Interview Details – Applied through on-campus recruiting. First interview was a case. We were given 30 min to read through portfolios of different beers and we were required to pitch our recommendations to two inbev execs for 7 min. They're interested in whether your math is correct and whether you can back up your recommendations based on what the company's objectives are. The second round was a structural interview. The interviewers seemed to be looking for entrepreneurial experience I think. They didn't seem very interested from the get-go (probably because they had like 20 of these interviews in a row in one day...)

Interview Question – What is the most competitive process you've been in?
What is your greatest achievement to date?
What is your leadership style?
Why should we hire you?
Describe a scenario where you received negative feedback--how did you improve?
  Answer Question

Global Management Trainee

I applied through college or university and interviewed at Anheuser-Busch InBev.

Interview Details – Got in contact with ABI through our university career fair. Applied online and was contacted for a on campus business case interview. Was called back later that day for another interview. The second interview is much more of a traditional behavioral interview. The case interview consisted of a 30- min prep session followed by a small 5 min presentation and then a small Q and A session. The first interview went so fast but it seems like they are more concerned with how you present your solution rather than the solution itself.

Interview Question – Case- using given data, recommend two new beers to be implemented to a seasonal lineup of beers.   Answer Question

Cambridge, MA

I applied through college or university and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Anheuser-Busch InBev in September 2013.

Interview Details – They came to my school looking to recruit talented students in all backgrounds. They said not much preparation was required outside of what was on the website. Strong analytical background with business savvy mindset was encouraged. Interview was case study style. They sat me in a room and handed me a packet and told me I had 30 minutes to create a presentation giving recommendations on two new beers they want to launch. I had to present to two company officials who role played as company COOs. It was pretty intimidating to say the least.

Interview Question – Case was difficult...   Answer Question

Global Management Trainee

I applied online and interviewed at Anheuser-Busch InBev.

Interview Details – Passed the online application process and got invited to the next process. They gave us a case about different beers and had to choose two based on various goals and constraints. Was taken to a room after the pre and presented briefly to the interviewer who asked some straightforward questions. Got a call the next day inviting me to the next round of interviews. This was a 1:2 behavioural interview.

Interview Question – Nothing out of the ordinary   Answer Question

Global Management Trainee

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4 months - interviewed at Anheuser-Busch InBev in December 2013.

Interview Details – I applied online as the People department encouraged me to apply after a successful internship. Online application, followed by online Numerical, Logical, and Verbal Reasoning tests. After this you will be required to fill out a Cultural fit questionnaire. If selected you will have a telephone interview with a case study and questions relative to the market, challenges, opportunities. The ABI day is the assessment centre. For the GMT program, the first part is a business game based on being an executive board, driving your company with a clear strategy, then an interview with two current employees. The next a last step is a Final Panel Interview with the members of the Management Committee of the Zone. This is a final step which will lead to an offer or not.

Interview Question – The hardest part of the process was the ABI day business game. In a room with roughly 24 people, all talking within four groups, to decide on investments, pricing strategies. It is very difficult to think clearly, and the recruiters are also constantly asking to justify decisions. Finally, be prepared to discuss the performance of your team members openly. You can say they are the best, or you may be asked to 'fire' someone. Being open is part of the culture, so be truthful, and fair.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – With a lot of opportunity for travel and rotations in the 10 month program, this is a great opportunity for young graduates. However, the locations are varied and can be difficult to handle if you have strong links to a part of the country.

Interviewed at Anheuser-Busch InBev

Interview Details – Phone interview

Interview Question – Classic questions. Why ab? Why you?...   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Anheuser-Busch InBev

Worked for Anheuser-Busch InBev? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Anheuser-Busch InBev Global Management Trainee interview questions and advice. All 17 interview reviews posted anonymously by Anheuser-Busch InBev employees and interview candidates.