Anheuser-Busch InBev

48 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Maketing?sales Interview

Maketing?sales

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Anheuser-Busch InBev.

Interview Details – Interview process is simple. Situation questions: what would you do..tell me about a time when... All questions if not all can be found online. 2 interviews. One with direct manager and one with the sales and marketing director

Negotiation Details – easy

Network and Computer Specialist (SME Tech II) Interview

Network and Computer Specialist (SME Tech II)
Saint Louis, MO

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Anheuser-Busch InBev.

Interview Details – I applied through BuschCareers.com. Was contacted by a member of HR stating that I was selected for a structured interview. The interview took about 1.5 hrs. Pretty basic interview where you explain situations and you did to better the situation. Then they asked questions about character and personality. The interview went well, I believed. Was told I would be contacted within the next two weeks. Was never contacted and it has been 4 months. I assume I did not get the position obviously, but I figured I would at least get a rejection notification.

Technician Interview

Technician
Cartersville, GA

I applied through other source and the process took 6 months - interviewed at Anheuser-Busch InBev.

Interview Details – Resume submission to Department Of Labor or job search online, Written test, several in person interviews conducted with multiple AB managers , phone interview, group test to determine how you respond to others in stressful situations, drug test , hands on technical proficiency test that will be used to determine if the position you are are applying for matches the level of technical proficiency that you claim you have. Physical.

Interview Question – What did you value most in you last employer. What was the most important thing you learned from your previous manager. Many job specific questions some can be very technical if that is the field you are applying for.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Straight offer take it or leave it.

Sales Interview

Sales
Seattle, WA

I applied through other source and interviewed at Anheuser-Busch InBev.

Interview Details – They said there would be an interview process...there never was. They took over our distributor and we were all told they would be interviews...later we were given letters stating our salary and position.

Interview Question – There were no questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation. Either accept or decline on their terms.

Very Difficult Interview

Weekender Interview

Weekender

I applied online and the process took 8 months - interviewed at Anheuser-Busch InBev in March 2014.

Interview Details – The interview process is fairly long, complex, and hard, but it will be worth it in the end; that is if you get in.

Interview Question – Telephone Role-play.   Answer Question

EHS Manager III Interview

EHS Manager III
Williamsburg, VA

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Anheuser-Busch InBev.

Interview Details – I initially applied online for this position. I then had to take an online exam. Mostly personality questions and "what would you do in this situation" questions. I was then asked to complete a phone interview with the People Department. Next was an in person situational test that took about 3 hours. Then I was asked to come back in for a face-to-face with the HR manager and EHS manager. Next was another phone interview with the EHS Zone Manager. A few days later I was called up for an in person interview with the Sr General Manager, HR Manager and Safety Manager. After about a week I got the job offer.

Interview Question – The hardest part was the in person situational test.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation.

Sales Representative Interview

Sales Representative

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Anheuser-Busch InBev.

Interview Details – 3 interviews, phone, in person, then senior management

Interview Question – Tell us a time when you had a fellow employee or someone talk negative about your place of business and or school   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Everything is pretty well set.

Data Analyst Intern Interview

Data Analyst Intern
Champaign, IL

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Anheuser-Busch InBev in March 2014.

Interview Details – Heard they were hiring interns through university. Sent resume to the contact. Interview scheduled a week later. Asked more generalized questions about my knowledge of statistics and computer science. E.g. whats your favorite modeling technique and why. Look at this code and try to explain what is going on (API calls, etc.) General personality type questions. The two I interviewed with were very polite and pleasant. They were hiring for two positions and showed me a stack of what looked like 40 resumes of which I was told they were interviewing.

Interview Question – What are the constraints you need to keep in mind when using a linear regression?   Answer Question

Project Engineer Interview

Project Engineer

I applied through other source and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Anheuser-Busch InBev.

Interview Details – I have had 3 interviews. The 3 interviewers were very friendly

Interview Question – Too long time between communications   Answer Question

Group Manager Interview

Group Manager

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Anheuser-Busch InBev.

Interview Details – I initially spoke with representatives from A-B at a career fair at my university. After giving them my resume, I got a call back requesting a brief on-campus interview the following day. This seemed like more of a screening process and lasted about a half hour.

Less than a week later, I received an email requesting that I take an online screening test. This exam was incredibly simple, asking a range basic math/analytic and scheduling questions, as well as some reading comprehension kinds of questions. Pretty straightforward. As best I can tell, this was just filters for basic competency.

Following this exam, I was asked to take a followup test, which asked more personality/leadership style questions. Each of these exams took about 45 minutes to complete.

About a week later, I received an email requesting that I participate in what they call the TAP. This is a "telephone-based work simulation," which was pretty bizarre. You are given a packet of information and about an hour of time to come up with a fictitious brewing schedule. Then you explain the schedule via telephone to your simulated boss, who will proceed to yell at you.

After this demoralizing phone call, you then receive an additional packet of information, and must decide how to best convince an unruly technician (via telephone) to do his job, which he will whine about.

Your final telephonic task is to conduct a meeting with a couple of operators, who bicker with one another and have many complaints. You must sort through a pile of information and decide which memos to share. This 3rd phone call concluded my TAP experience.

At this point, I was asked to come on-site for a final interview. I was not told who I would be speaking to ahead of time, though, when I arrived I was given a schedule, which was immediately disregarded. I interviewed with 3 or 4 different teams, each discussion lasting about a half hour. For the most part, the interviewers seemed particularly unhappy to be present, which was a bit disconcerting. Each team had somewhat different interviewing techniques, but there was nothing out of the ordinary.

About 2 weeks later I received a form rejection letter. The whole process took around 2 months.

Interview Question – During the telephone simulated work cases, you will have interactions with your simulated rude and childish coworkers, which was entirely bizarre.

In formal interviews, though, everything was pretty straightforward--discussing your experiences, answering behavioral questions.
  Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Anheuser-Busch InBev

Worked for Anheuser-Busch InBev? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Anheuser-Busch InBev interview questions and advice. All 48 interview reviews posted anonymously by Anheuser-Busch InBev employees and interview candidates.