Anheuser-Busch InBev

Updated Mar 2, 2015

3.2

Global Management Trainee Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Anheuser-Busch InBev.

Recruitment took place on campus. The process is a long, extensive one. First you send in your resume for initial screening. Then you take a personality and logical reasoning exam. Neither test is much to worry about. The first part the process becomes intense is the case study. You get 30 minutes to review a case about choosing seasonal beers based on production rates and margin. There's only a couple right answers so dig into the numbers as fast as possible. Just as important as getting the right answer is being able to explain it. Even if you don't fully know the perfect answer, you must be able to explain your thinking.

Next round was a simple 2 on 1 behavioral interview. Then they fly you in for a business simulation. I actually had a lot of fun at this round. You make decisions on what to put money into for your beer company each quarter and then get results on your performance. You compete against the other candidates in groups. Then the final round is the panel interview. This was quite interesting. You cannot really prepare for this round because the member of the panel don't ask any standard interview questions, and they don't have a script. They go right after what they see is your greatest weakness. They are really good at that, but they are fun about it so don't be stressed out. It's a fun process, but a long one so if you are going for it, be ready for the long haul.

Sales Development Program Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Anheuser-Busch InBev.

Skype interview with two people from AB headquarters in St. Louis. Young and friendly. Take exceptionally long to get back to you. Led me on i.e. One of the two interviewers emailed me back saying I should hear about the next step soon and several weeks later I hear that AB decided to move on with someone else.

Interview Questions
    • Tell us about a time when you learned another skill to make yourself more marketable?   Answer Question

MBA Summer Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Anheuser-Busch InBev.

The process is long and consists of several stages. First an online assessment, then a case interview where they send you a 20-pages long case and then ask you to make a 10 minute presentation on the subject. After that there's a behavioral interview (standard questions), followed by another online test. The final round is the panel.

Electrician Techn Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Anheuser-Busch InBev.

applied online, they emailed me to take an online test then they emailed again to take another online assessment then they called for an phone interview then emailed me to come in for an face to face with hr

Interview Questions
    • Name a time when you took on additional responsibilities without being asked   Answer Question

Graduate Management Trainee Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Anheuser-Busch InBev in January 2015.

I applied online for the GMT position in Germany. First you are required to pass three tests: 1) Cultural Fit, 2) Situational Strengths and 3) Logical Reasoning. Then I was asked for a phone interview last week. The phone interview began with some questions about my self, when did I graduate, my nationality, and the languages I speak. My interview ended there and I did not had a chance to prove my self worthy for the job. As the job was based on Germany they required someone with fluent german. The interviewer told me that a C1 German level is still considered a beginners level even after I clarify her that it is an advanced level.

Buyer Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Anheuser-Busch InBev.

First interview was he'd on campus as a 3 person departmental interview. After confirmation of advancing to the next round, the second and third interviews were combined to one panel session. 5 managers 4 candidates. Round table firing session. Pretty basic behavioral questions. Brewery tour.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO
    Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Anheuser-Busch InBev.

Applied through campus recruiting.
    First round interview on campus consisted of about 8 behavioral questions asked by 2 interviewers.
    Final recruitment day only had 1 panel interview with 2 behavioral questions per candidate.
    There were no technical questions, though I heard that other interviewees were asked panel interview questions such as, "Which one of us would you least want to work for?"

Interview Questions
    • Explain a time when you had to get outside help to solve a problem.   Answer Question

Intern - Hourly Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ weeksinterviewed at Anheuser-Busch InBev.

The interview process started with an interview on campus with 2 reps. It was very structured and consisted of technical and behavioral questions. The second interview was a whole day of tours and a panel interview at the brewery. All the candidates were in the same room with a panel of 5 senior managers and were asked the same questions. The questions were very similar to the behavioral questions asked in the first interview.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time when you had to take or give constructive criticism.   Answer Question

GMT Program Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Anheuser-Busch InBev in November 2014.

First you get a cultural fit test, then a personality test, then a logical reasoning test, then a phone interview that last 15 minutes or so. The interviewer will do a background check (asking basic information about you) and ask you 4 competencies questions. The interviewer doesn't have any prior information about you.

Interview Questions
    • What are the main challenges of the beer industry ?   Answer Question
    • What skills do you have that would allow you to tackle these challenges ?   Answer Question

Global Management Trainee Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Anheuser-Busch InBev.

I met the recruiters at a campus career fair and was invited to an infosession later that week. After signing in at the infosession, my name was added to a list of starred candidates, which I was informed of through an email.

First interview was a case interview on campus. I was given a packet of information for 30 minutes and given 8 minutes to present in front of two interviewers. I was contacted that evening via phone and invited to a behavioral interview on campus the next day.

The behavioral interview was extremely straight forward, maybe 8 questions, very relaxed. I was told I could expect a verdict by the end of the next week, but received the email informing me I'd been selected to fly to St. Louis within two days. As an intern, as opposed to a full time trainee, I was told I would skip the second business case in t. Louis and attend a panel interview in front of the companies top executives.