Anheuser-Busch InBev MBA Leadership Program Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

MBA Leadership Program Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Anheuser-Busch InBev in April 2012.

The first round interview comprised a telephonic interview with the HR. The interview comprised behavioral and motivational questions and lasted about 45 minutes. It started with the HR sharing about AB InBev's Europe operations and the kind of opportunities that the MBA Leadership program has to offer. Subsequently, there was a series of questions about some past instances where I displayed leadership, teamwork etc. And the last part of the interview comprised the motivation part- why I was interested in joining, which part of the company interested me most etc. Overall, the interview was conducted in a very enabling environment.

Interview Questions
  • Kindly share with me something that is not on the CV   Answer Question
  • What is the kind of feedback that your supervisors gave you   Answer Question