Anheuser-Busch InBev

www.ab-inbev.com

Anheuser-Busch InBev Management Trainee Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Management Trainee Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Anheuser-Busch InBev in November 2011.

1+1 interview (so far): Questions were very technical. Focusing on establishing my strengths and core interests. Interview started by asking me to summarize my work history. Group exercise was to build a bridge, daunting with about 15 people just watching you. Didn't find interviewers welcoming.

Interview Questions
  • Who do you think is the best, who is the worst, during the group test   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Anheuser-Busch InBev

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Leuven (Belgium)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Leuven (Belgium)

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Anheuser-Busch InBev in March 2011.

First you have a phone interview, where you talk about your skills and your aspirations. Then you have an assessment center where you have to give a 5min presentation about something of your choice, followed by a group case and finally another interview. In the groupcase everybody had to defend their own project and come to a consensus on which projects would be chosen. During the second interview you go deeper on your skills, what you would do during certain situations and so on.

Interview Questions