Anheuser-Busch

Updated Dec 18, 2014
Updated Dec 18, 2014

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Intern Interview

Talked to Anheuser-Busch at a career fair and had a follow-up interview the same day. To be considered, the interviewee must have at least a 2.8 GPA minimum. Interviewer read off a sheet of pre-determined questions and filled in the blanks as each question was asked. Very relaxed interview altogether and no curveballs which means you will have to stand out among the generic questions they ask you.

Other Interview Reviews for Anheuser-Busch

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milan, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milan, MI

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Anheuser-Busch in May 2014.

My first interview was only about my personal background, my aims and my experience as a PR and communication employee. The HR manager checked my marketing and consumer behaviour knowledge, as well as my English and German.

Later, I had a skype-interview with the European Marketing Manager, relating to a business case set during the Soccer World Championship. I had to promote and convice some clients that were reluctant about beer as the main sponsor of that event.

Interview Questions
    • How do you deal with a company that is in doubt about use our brand as main sponsor for Soccer World Championship? What tips do you think are the most useful to promote Budweiser in an airport?   Answer Question

Because they asked me to start earlier and I had two exams to sit, before my graduation. Moreover, I lived in an other country different from mine and that of the job.

Intern Interview

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at Anheuser-Busch in October 2010.

The recruiters at this company sent very mixed signals. They were not very friendly and were very socially awkward. As I had the last interview of the day, I felt my interview was rushed and the recruiter just wanted to leave and be done with work for the day. As well, he/she answered the phone during my interview which I felt was rude. I believe it was a blessing in disguise I did not receive an offer from this company because they seem to have no work life balance and most employees seem to hate it since the InBev takeover.

Interview Questions
    • When is a time when you had to use market knowledge to make a business decision?   View Answer