Anheuser-Busch

Getting the Interview

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Intern Interview

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at Anheuser-Busch in October 2010.

Interview Details – The recruiters at this company sent very mixed signals. They were not very friendly and were very socially awkward. As I had the last interview of the day, I felt my interview was rushed and the recruiter just wanted to leave and be done with work for the day. As well, he/she answered the phone during my interview which I felt was rude. I believe it was a blessing in disguise I did not receive an offer from this company because they seem to have no work life balance and most employees seem to hate it since the InBev takeover.

Interview Question – When is a time when you had to use market knowledge to make a business decision?   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Anheuser-Busch

Worked for Anheuser-Busch? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Anheuser-Busch Intern interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Anheuser-Busch employees and interview candidates.