Anheuser-Busch Interview Questions

Updated Apr 27, 2015

3.3

Process Operator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Virginia Beach, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ monthsinterviewed at Anheuser-Busch (Virginia Beach, VA).

Interview

Three separate interviews. First Interview,two managers both asking questions and taking notes. Second interview, a test that takes about an hour. Third interview, two general managers both asking questions and taking notes on your responses.

Negotiation

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Anheuser-Busch.

Interview

Lengthy interview process of average difficulty. The first round involved a written business case study that I had to present to 2-3 ABInbev employees. The 2nd round was a personality/fit interview. The 3rd round was a business case game simulation at their HQ. I did not make it to the fourth round.

Interview Questions

• Why ABInbev?
      Case studies
      Business case game simulation (for 2nd to the last round)

Answer Question

Group Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baldwinsville, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Anheuser-Busch (Baldwinsville, NY) in March 2015.

Interview

The process started with an on campus interview that was strictly behavioral. Then you take a series of online assessments. After that, there is a final on-site interview that consists of one 4 on 1 behavioral interview and then there are 3 case studies, that are all connected to one background story. The case studies will have you role playing on a phone after a certain amount of time to review a packet that has the background of the current study.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you were challenged to meet a deadline and did not meet it   Answer Question

Brand Activation Manager Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Anheuser-Busch.

Interview

The interview was fairly easy. I was asked a few tough questions but he was very laid back about it. The interview only lasted about 20 minutes. They will ask you questions about the company so make sure to do your research.

Shopper Insight Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a weekinterviewed at Anheuser-Busch in February 2015.

Interview

Panel interview with 3 different groups. The whole interview session was very laid back. Spoke for the category manager and shopper insight manager. Bring some good examples of your pervious work and be prepared to talk about them. Some behavior questions were also asked during the interview. Over all the interview experiences were very pleasant.

Global Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Anheuser-Busch.

Interview

The first interview was an hour long case study. 30 min to review the material, 30 min to present and answer questions. Case study tested marketing, sales, and supply chain skills.

Second interview was behavioral. Questions such as what is your favorite non-AB brand? Why is your favorite brand successful? What is your favorite marketing campaign and why? Name a time when you failed?

Third interview was in St. Louis. First half of the day included a brewery tour and Q&A session with current GMTs. Second half was a 2.5 hour business simulation game. All candidates were split into teams of 5 and given a hypothetical company and targets for each month. Team has to work together to reach targets.

Final round interview was in St. Louis. Panel interview with company executives. Mainly looking for how you interact with fellow candidates and presenting yourself to senior management.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Did not negotiate.

Seasonal Quality Assurance Analyst Interview

Interview

A very long process for a rewarding position. Includes a personality test, phone skill test, math test, typing test, and 3-4 interviews depending on the position. Took about 2 months total, try scheduling interviews for the day after the phone call saying you advanced to the next step. Be prepared for interviews with two people at once, including with the Brewmaster and General Managers themselves.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Union-set pay, no negotiation but not a bad hourly rate.

Seasonal Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Anheuser-Busch in January 2015.

Interview

Interview has taken 4 weeks now.Two online sessions answering basic questions and aptitude test.
    Structured interview with HR and Manager.Telephone role play which is a little difficult. Awaiting results on this.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Anheuser-Busch.

Interview

I reached out to them through their website regarding the position. I was contacted by a women named Jennifer in HR 2 weeks later saying that they would like a phone pre-screening that would last 15 minutes. It lasted 45. I then drove to their New Hampshire Brewery where 2 female interviewers conducted a behavioral interview. During the Interview Jennifer came off very strong, asking me why I choose the decisions I made during projects at school. I hope this helps.

Interview Questions

• When have you had to ask a group member to leave a project?   Answer Question

Director Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at Anheuser-Busch.

Interview

HR took months to get back to me on interviews and scheduling. Interviews were disjointed and disorganized. At certain levels, you will have to meet with senior management (VP level) in order to qualify due to banding. Because of the additional level of interviews, it might take months to get a final offer - if at all.

Interview Questions

• Interview questions were standard "tell me of a difficult situation" or "tell me about this" type questions. Nothing fancy.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Always ask for a higher salary because you might not receive a raise for several years.