Anheuser-Busch

Updated Apr 9, 2014

Getting the Interview

112 candidate interviews

Global Management Trainee

I applied through college or university and interviewed at Anheuser-Busch.

Interview Details – Participated in the GMT recruiting process at my school. Upon receipt of my resume I took a logic test online. Passing that, I moved onto a case interview involving production at a small brewery. Given 30 minutes to read and prep, 8 minutes to present to two AB employees (one GMT, one not) and 7 minutes of Q&A. Did not move onto next round.

Interview Question – If you are selected to take the logical reasoning test you will have 24 hours from the time you receive the email to complete it. It is tougher than it seems at first, you will need the whole time allotted to finish.   Answer Question

Global Management Training Program Interview

Global Management Training Program

Interviewed at Anheuser-Busch

Interview Details – Initial on campus screening. I was asked to do an interview on campus. The first interview was a case-study where they detailed a scenario through email communications and asked you to come up with a solution.

Interview Question – What types of beer should we sell when given a list of prerequisites.   Answer Question

Global Management Training Program Interview

Global Management Training Program

I applied through college or university and interviewed at Anheuser-Busch.

Interview Details – For Canada, first step is the case interview, where you are asked to solve a case and present to two Labatt representatives. Second step is a behavioral type interview, where they asked detailed questions about various experiences you have had, leadership experiences, teamwork, etc. Third step is a full-day assessment center where you are placed in teams and do different activities, a presentation and a business simulation. Fourth step is an interview in front of a panel of judges in St.-Louis

Interview Question – Tell me about a time where you came up with an innovative solution to a problem   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Group Manager Interview

Group Manager

I applied through college or university and the process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at Anheuser-Busch.

Interview Details – It's a three part process, starting off with a phone interview. The questions are pretty basic "tell me about a time..." The second portion is a test, made up of role plays, and scheduling, and basic math, lasting about 6-7 hours. The final interview: you meet with many managers, pretty standard.

Interview Question – Nothing out of the ordinary, all organizational examples and questions about your analytical skills.   Answer Question

Global Management Trainee

I applied online - interviewed at Anheuser-Busch in October 2012.

Interview Details – Attended a business case style interview. Thirty minutes to read and prepare a presentation. Seven minutes to present (in front of two recruiters). Eight minutes for additional questions.

For the business case (fictional company), it would be useful to be comfortable with things like demographics, marketing and advertising, budget and production planning, etc. Otherwise, just be prepared to work quickly.

Generally only focused on business case. Only other questions are "Why do you want to work for the company?" "What attracted you to this program?" and "What makes you different from the next candidate?"

Interview Question – Why do you want to work for the company?   View Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Anheuser-Busch.

Interview Details – Submitted CV with cover letter in October, after a couple of weeks I received an email arranging a phone interview for one month after. Interview very standard: "Tell me about yourself", "Why have you applied for this position?", "What are your strengths and weaknesses". Response came the next day, inviting for a group interview in Luton in January and online numerical and verbal tests. The selection process was so slow and took so long by January I had found another job.

Interview Question – "Tell me what customer services means to you and give an example of an excellent customer service you provided"   Answer Question

Seasonal Interview

Interviewed at Anheuser-Busch

Interview Details – Online test assessment, interview, phone interview excercise, and group manager interview.

Interview Question – Name a situation where you had a difficult co-worker and how you handled it.   Answer Question

Weekender Interview

Weekender

Interviewed at Anheuser-Busch

Interview Details – Came in to facility to take basic reading, math and mechanical aptitude test

Interview Question – Name a time you had a disagreement in the workplace and how it was resolved.   Answer Question

Interviewed at Anheuser-Busch

Interview Details – 1). Easy online application and tests. 2). Group case, Individual Case and Interview 3). Business Game 4). Panel Interview

Overall, the process is straight forward. Relax, don't be nervous, and focus on showing your best qualities to the assessors.

Don't be too agressive, but make sure you get a chance to contribute to the discussion.

Interview Question – Who would you hire/fire?   Answer Question

Seasonal Interview

Interview Details – Skills Test, interview and role play

Interviews for Top Jobs at Anheuser-Busch

Worked for Anheuser-Busch? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Anheuser-Busch interview questions and advice. All 112 interview reviews posted anonymously by Anheuser-Busch employees and interview candidates.