Anheuser-Busch

Updated Jan 26, 2015
Updated Jan 26, 2015

3.3

Group Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Anheuser-Busch.

Quite challenging but a great process. Lots of tell me about yourself questions.

Senior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Anheuser-Busch in January 2014.

Approximately a month after applying online I was contacted by HR via email to set up an in-person interview with the former supervisor of the position and the upcoming supervisor of the position. Was asked 6 specific "tell us about a time when..." questions that related to similar situations that would be expected to come up in the position at AB. Then was asked 6 technical questions, "how proficient are you using...", all relating to programs listed in the jobs description. Then was asked if I had any questions. That was the entire interview. Everyone I worked with was very professional, was told if I made it to the next step (the final one or two) I would be interviewing with another higher up manager. It was approximately 3 weeks before I was emailed that I did not make it.

Interview Questions
    • All the "tell us about a time when..." questions could be associated with the job requirements and preferences found in the jobs description, same thing with the technical questions. If you can relate to most aspects listed in the job description you are applying for, it should be a comfortable process.   Answer Question

Brewery Interview

I applied through other source – interviewed at Anheuser-Busch.

multiple intervies, including Plant Manager

Interview Questions
    • All behavioral questions. eg "What would you do if.....?"   Answer Question

Global Management Trainee Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Anheuser-Busch.

First round was an individual case interview. You had 30 minutes to prepare followed by 7 minutes to present to two AB employees. The next round was a behavioral interview. Following that there was a business game simulation at AB headquarters. The final round was a group panel interview with executives.

Interview Questions
    • The questions were all pretty straight forward. You need to know why AB and why you fit there.   Answer Question

Engineering Co-Op Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Anheuser-Busch.

It was a very long process. A couple of online tests, a in person interview, an onsite interview--where you take a very odd/long TAP-role play assessment, then finally a final interview via phone.

Group Manager Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Anheuser-Busch.

First interview asked for team leadership experience and situational questions about how you handled the people around you.

Second interview was similar, just more in depth about teamwork. Then two "tests" followed about time planning/management/scheduling.

Interview Questions
    • The pseudo-tests they had were difficult. Dealt with different length processes and fitting them together to make the most efficient use of the time provided.   Answer Question

Disapproved of the location

Technology Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

I applied through college or university. The process took 7+ weeksinterviewed at Anheuser-Busch in November 2013.

Met with the company at the career fair at my university, applied online via the career center's website, and also on the AB jobs website. Had an on-campus interview, then was invited on-site for an interview. The on-site interview was a panel with 5 interviewers and 5 other interviewees in the same room, which they did not tell us about before we got there.

Interview Questions
    • When another interviewee responded to a question, they would ask another interviewee how they would react if they were their boss, what they would have done differently, or if they thought they did the best thing in that situation.   Answer Question
    Good with negotiation. Got offered an internship and asked for a co-op instead, they accepted.

Group Manager Interview

Took a few weeks. Met on campus. Had an interview at school, then had to take a few online tests (basic math, what would you do in this situation kind of questions). Had a phone interview with them and that's it.

Interview Questions
    • lots of what would you do in this situation type questions   Answer Question

Global Management Trainee Interview

The 1st stage in the interview process is a case interview. You have a real world problem and you have 30 minuets to solve it and give a presentation. The second stage is a behavioral interview. If you pass this stage you are invited to their headquarters in St. Louis.

Sales Intern Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Anheuser-Busch in October 2013.

met them at a career fair then had a Skype interview the following week. It was very awkward and they did not seem to care about what was on my resume and just asked the typical behavioral questions. Interview lasted 20 minutes and that's all they made their decision based on.