Anheuser-Busch Interview Questions

Updated Jun 30, 2015

3.3

Apprenticeship - Machine Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Williamsburg, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Anheuser-Busch (Williamsburg, VA).

Interview

It was smooth but extensive. Expect answering an online questionnaire, centralized CBT exam, resolve real life workplace situations in 35 minutes all throuhh the phone, and at least two face to face interviews with the HR then the staff.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Anheuser-Busch.

Interview

No offer yet because Im still going through the hiring process. Long hiring process. Applied online, took an online assessment, then took an on site assessment. A little over a month later, went in for an interview with HR and department managers. Lots of behavioral type questions, "tell me when you improved a process..." I'm going back for the TAP phone assessment soon and if that goes well then last step is final interview.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you were frustrated with a work situation, and how you handled it. Tell about a time your work was criticized.   Answer Question

Logistics Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Anheuser-Busch.

Interview

Structured interview with 2 or more managers. 2nd interview with director or higher

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you had a workplace disagreement and how was it resolved?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiating - I've heard there is some wiggle room on vacation days

Group Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Anheuser-Busch.

Interview

First interview asked for team leadership experience and situational questions about how you handled the people around you.

Second interview was similar, just more in depth about teamwork. Then two "tests" followed about time planning/management/scheduling.

Interview Questions

• The pseudo-tests they had were difficult. Dealt with different length processes and fitting them together to make the most efficient use of the time provided.   Answer Question

Disapproved of the location

Engineering Co-Op Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Anheuser-Busch.

Interview

It was a very long process. A couple of online tests, a in person interview, an onsite interview--where you take a very odd/long TAP-role play assessment, then finally a final interview via phone.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Anheuser-Busch.

Interview

First round was an individual case interview. You had 30 minutes to prepare followed by 7 minutes to present to two AB employees. The next round was a behavioral interview. Following that there was a business game simulation at AB headquarters. The final round was a group panel interview with executives.

Interview Questions

• The questions were all pretty straight forward. You need to know why AB and why you fit there.   Answer Question

Senior Controller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Budapest (Hungary)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Anheuser-Busch (Budapest (Hungary)) in February 2009.

Interview

Recruiting agency, AC

Interview Questions

• Being surprised of information I already detailed on my CV beforehand.   Answer Question

Group Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Anheuser-Busch.

Interview

Quite challenging but a great process. Lots of tell me about yourself questions.

Electrical Maintenance Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Collins, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Anheuser-Busch (Fort Collins, CO) in January 2014.

Interview

The interview process is one that's fairly typical for the large corporations. The first step is go to go in to take a computer based exam. The questions aren't very difficult, but there is a ton of them and you only have a certain amount of time to answer them. My approach was to just make sure that the questions I answered were correct and not to get too rushed or freak out. I wasn't able to answer all of the questions in the allotted time and I have been called back for the next step in the process so my strategy apparently worked. I also had the part where they ask a bunch of canned questions, like were you ever in a situation where you were frustrated with you supervisor, what was the situation and how did you handle it. They won't let you get away with generalizations. You have to describe a specific incident and tell them how you handled it. So, be prepared to have specifics like that. Once again, I was prepared with specifics and I'm going to yet the next step in the process.

Interview Questions

• I haven't completed the process yet so I'm going to fill this in once I've either been hired or rejected.   1 Answer

Application

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Anheuser-Busch in September 2011.

Interview

Applied online through university recruiting. Had to answer questions and do two personality type tests. if you get through that stage you have a group interview, a one on one interview, a business simulation in STL, and an executive panel interview in STL