Anheuser-Busch Interview Questions & Reviews

3.3

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Dayton, OH
    Anonymous Employee in Dayton, OH

I interviewed in-person. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Anheuser-Busch in February 2011.

Laid back. Nothing high pressure or tough questions. I liked how we got to talk about beer. I wished I would have gotten the job, but I didn't have a college degree, so I can't so anything bad about them.

Interview Questions
    • What would you do if a customer was stealing from you?   Answer Question

Quality Assurance Analyst Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Anheuser-Busch in September 2012.

3 interview steps:
    1- face to face interview with hr supervisor and qa supervisor
    2- personality test
    3- role play exercise

Interview Questions
    • tell me a time u had a disagreement and what step u took to resolve it   View Answer

Logistics Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 8 weeks - interviewed at Anheuser-Busch in November 2012.

Initial phone interview process take some weeks to schedule. Then if you make it to the next round they ask you to take an assessment and depending on how well you do you may or may not be invited to St. Louis for interview.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Saint Louis, MO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

I interviewed online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Anheuser-Busch in November 2012.

Phone interview, then a face to face. The process is very ridgid and metric driven. Interviewers are required to only ask specific questions and record your responses.

Interview Questions
    • Be prepared to answer a lot of these....give us an example of when you....blah blah blah....or had to blah blah blah....   Answer Question
    Like the interview process, the salary offer was VERY rigid, I countered and it took them almost a week and a half to get approvals to do it.

Glass Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Houston, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I interviewed online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Anheuser-Busch in December 2009.

After passing basic written test, interview required a simple assessment of how to work in a team. Questionings are used to decide whether you can handle pressure, make sound decisions, and take direction.

Interview Questions
    • How to handle personal disputes with a supervisor or manager.   Answer Question
    You're basically told what the pay is and what is expected of you. You can accept the offer or decline.

Delivery Driver Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Riverside, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Riverside, CA

I interviewed in-person. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Anheuser-Busch in October 2008.

The interview included three interviews. One general interview, a second with the delivery manager and a third with the General President (this position has been eliminated). I am not sure about the current interview process, I have been there for over 10 years. There was a background check, criminal, and a drug test. The process took over a week.

Interview Questions
    There was no negotiation phase.

Delivery Driver Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Riverside, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Riverside, CA

I interviewed in-person. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Anheuser-Busch in August 2008.

When I was hired, I had to go through three interviews. A general interview, a second interview with a supervisor and a third interview with a manager. The company does a background check for DUI's and felonies, and a drug test. The interview with the manager was the most difficult. He was there with his top supervisor and the interview was conducted in a big office. The environment, office, was intimidating.

Tour Guide Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Fort Collins, CO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Collins, CO

I interviewed online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Anheuser-Busch in March 2009.

I found the job on a college website, and applied online. From there they called me for a phone interview, then a face-to-face interview. The whole process took 2-3 months. Ridiculously long for a part-time college job.

Interview Questions
    • Describe how you would control a large group of people.   Answer Question
    No negotiation.

Group Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Columbus, OH
    Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

I interviewed online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Anheuser-Busch in June 2012.

1) Phone Interview with HR
    2) Phone interview with same HR + Engineer from the brewery (tell me about a time when questions)
    3) Test. Math (easy) & role play resolving employee disputes (very strange)
    4) Final interview (video conference call). This is usually 2 separate interviews on site, but they were combined into one video conference for me... I think it depends on how far away you live from their facility

Nothing too technical. Very scripted. Nothing out of the ordinary. The role playing was strange, but it is contracted through another company and didn't seem to carry as much weight.

Interview Questions

Location was too far from home, lack of vacation days, I was not able to see the work site before starting the job.

Global Management Trainee Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I interviewed in-person. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Anheuser-Busch in September 2011.

4 step interview:
    1. group interview, 30 minutes to plan/work followed by a 10 minute presentation to the interviewers. Nervwrecking, but don't sell yourself short. They're not looking for the "correct" answer. They want to see how you work in groups. Be yourself.
    2. 2 on 1 interview. Standard interview, basic questions.
    3. business simulation. Lots of fun. Again, more about how you work than your teams results. My team came in last and I still got an offer later on. Meet as many people as you walk in and exit.
    4. 6 on 6 informal interview. The president of North American operations and a few of the VP's on one side and 6 interviewees on the other side. No formal structure. They can ask you anything. This is a gauge of how well you fit the company culture. Check out the 10 principles on the company website and be prepared with stories from your past that exemplify them. Understand meritocracy. Be yourself and relax.

There is no real technical aspect to the interview. It's about being well rounded, motivated, and engaged.

Interview Questions
    • What was your biggest complaint with my previous co-op?   View Answer
    They made the best offer of all my others, so I took it. The base salary is good, but hwat really makes it great is the free housing, training stipend, rental car, and travel opportunities. This program is designed to give you lots of exposure to upper management. If you excel, you will move up very quickly. You're marked from the beginning as a star performer.