Anheuser-Busch Interview Questions

Updated Aug 13, 2015

3.3

Engineering Co-Op Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Anheuser-Busch.

Interview

It was a very long process. A couple of online tests, a in person interview, an onsite interview--where you take a very odd/long TAP-role play assessment, then finally a final interview via phone.

Group Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Anheuser-Busch.

Interview

First interview asked for team leadership experience and situational questions about how you handled the people around you. Second interview was similar, just more in depth about teamwork. Then two "tests" followed about time planning/management/scheduling.

Interview Questions

• The pseudo-tests they had were difficult. Dealt with different length processes and fitting them together to make the most efficient use of the time provided.   Answer Question

Disapproved of the location

Technology Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 7+ weeks. I interviewed at Anheuser-Busch (Saint Louis, MO) in November 2013.

Interview

Met with the company at the career fair at my university, applied online via the career center's website, and also on the AB jobs website. Had an on-campus interview, then was invited on-site for an interview. The on-site interview was a panel with 5 interviewers and 5 other interviewees in the same room, which they did not tell us about before we got there.

Interview Questions

• When another interviewee responded to a question, they would ask another interviewee how they would react if they were their boss, what they would have done differently, or if they thought they did the best thing in that situation.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Good with negotiation. Got offered an internship and asked for a co-op instead, they accepted.

Group Manager Interview

Application

Interview

Took a few weeks. Met on campus. Had an interview at school, then had to take a few online tests (basic math, what would you do in this situation kind of questions). Had a phone interview with them and that's it.

Interview Questions

• lots of what would you do in this situation type questions   Answer Question

Interview

The 1st stage in the interview process is a case interview. You have a real world problem and you have 30 minuets to solve it and give a presentation. The second stage is a behavioral interview. If you pass this stage you are invited to their headquarters in St. Louis.

Sales Intern Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Anheuser-Busch in October 2013.

Interview

met them at a career fair then had a Skype interview the following week. It was very awkward and they did not seem to care about what was on my resume and just asked the typical behavioral questions. Interview lasted 20 minutes and that's all they made their decision based on.

Global Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Anheuser-Busch (Saint Louis, MO) in October 2013.

Interview

First you go through a behavior interview. Next, there is a case interview where you are given a few pages of information and asked to optimize the situation. Lastly, you are called in for a panel interview with upper-level management. The panel interview is a test to see your cultural fit (can you communicate effectively and amiably with AB employees and how do you handle tough questions under pressure?)

Interview Questions

• What kind of innovation could you bring to the company?   1 Answer

QA Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Anheuser-Busch.

Interview

personality test, interview, skills test, phone test. questions are usual human resource type exams centered around your ability to work in a team.

Interview Questions

• you need to come up with specific scenarios where you were able to work in a team or had difficulty with others and how you dealt with it.   Answer Question

Pricing Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Anheuser-Busch in September 2013.

Interview

I applied through Envision online. Spoke with a staffing recruiter who set up an in person interview with 2 Anheuser Busch managers. Envision helped me prepare well for the interview, but then after interviewing they strung me along for weeks saying they had not heard anything back from the hiring manager despite the interviewer commenting that a decision would be made quickly. It is now 2 months later and no response.

Weekender Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fairfield, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Anheuser-Busch (Fairfield, CA) in August 2013.

Interview

I have a friend who works there and he told me to apply for the Weekender Manager position. I had a little managerial experience but nothing in the distribution field, which is probably why I wasn't offered the job. Interview process was pretty intense, and time consuming. Even though I wasn't offered the job it was a good experience in dealing with a long, multiple level interview. Here is an outline of the interview process: 1) 30-45 minute phone interview, asking all the normal questions, and going over your resume and qualifications. 2) If you pass the phone interview you have to go in to the plant to do a Math test, and then a test depending on the job you are applying for. The math test was about 15 questions and was simple percentage and scheduling type stuff; this part was timed (I think it was 20 minutes to do 15 questions). The other test I took was much longer, not timed, and asked situational questions. The majority of the questions would lay out a situation and ask you to select two answers 1) what you would MOST likely do in the situation, and 2) what would you LEAST likely do in the given situation. I felt like that test was two fold, partly seeing how you would manage a difficult situation, and partly a psych evaluation. 3) If you pass the basic skills test, they then invite you to the plant to do a structured interview. When I say structured I mean insanely structured; the interviewers each had packets and would literally rate you on a number scale as to how well you responded to their questions (very impersonal). I had two people interviewing me, one was the HR guy who I was in contact with through the entire process, and one was a senior manager at the plant. The questions were very generic and really let you pick how you wanted to answer them, overall no really surprising questions. At the end they ask you about 10 questions asking you to rank your own proficiency in certain skill areas, which is annoying because you don't want to come across as over-confident, but also want to let them know your strengths. During the interview the manager got called on his walkie talkie and had to leave temporarily, which was kind of strange but understandable, the plant is running all the time and I guess there was an issue. 4) After my interview I didn't get asked to continue to the next part, they said they had other candidates with years of managerial experience so I wasn't too surprised. I guess the next part in the process is another managerial assessment, where they give you mock situations and you have to plan a response. Apparently its pretty in depth and takes about 2 to 3 hours. Not entirely sure about the next step in the process, but I think if you pass the mock situation part, they have one final interview where they offer you the job.

Interview Questions

• When they asked me to rank my proficiency in electrical circuits I responded "very proficient". I guess one of the interviewers was skeptical that I was proficient and asked me "Ok, whats Ohm's Law?" Never thought I'd get that question applying for a managers position, but luckily I knew it.   1 Answer