Anheuser-Busch

121 candidate interviews

Global Management Trainee Interview

Global Management Trainee
London, England (UK)

I applied online and the process took 5 weeks - interviewed at Anheuser-Busch in November 2012.

Interview Details – After approximately one month of my application, they contacted me for 2 tests. (cultural and verbal) and after that we scheduled an interview. It consisted of 1 case study and a motivational interview.

Interview Question – What is a threat for ABin Bev in the future?   Answer Question

Quality Assurance Analyst Interview

Quality Assurance Analyst

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Anheuser-Busch in September 2012.

Interview Details – 3 interview steps:
1- face to face interview with hr supervisor and qa supervisor
2- personality test
3- role play exercise

Interview Question – tell me a time u had a disagreement and what step u took to resolve it   View Answer

Corporate Quality Assurance Interview

Corporate Quality Assurance

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Anheuser-Busch in May 2010.

Interview Details – Situational questions such as: Tell us of a time when you had to deal with a difficult person. What did you do?

Interview Question – No difficult questions.   View Answer

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Delivery Driver Interview

Delivery Driver
Riverside, CA

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Anheuser-Busch in October 2008.

Interview Details – The interview included three interviews. One general interview, a second with the delivery manager and a third with the General President (this position has been eliminated). I am not sure about the current interview process, I have been there for over 10 years. There was a background check, criminal, and a drug test. The process took over a week.

Interview Question – Cannot recall the most difficult question.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation phase.

Glass Specialist Interview

Glass Specialist
Houston, TX

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Anheuser-Busch in December 2009.

Interview Details – After passing basic written test, interview required a simple assessment of how to work in a team. Questionings are used to decide whether you can handle pressure, make sound decisions, and take direction.

Interview Question – How to handle personal disputes with a supervisor or manager.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – You're basically told what the pay is and what is expected of you. You can accept the offer or decline.

Business Analyst Interview

Business Analyst
Saint Louis, MO

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Anheuser-Busch in November 2012.

Interview Details – Phone interview, then a face to face. The process is very ridgid and metric driven. Interviewers are required to only ask specific questions and record your responses.

Interview Question – Be prepared to answer a lot of these....give us an example of when you....blah blah blah....or had to blah blah blah....   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Like the interview process, the salary offer was VERY rigid, I countered and it took them almost a week and a half to get approvals to do it.

Weekender Interview

Weekender
Saint Louis, MO

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Anheuser-Busch in January 2013.

Interview Details – The first step is turning in an application on their website when a position opens up. If It is accepted, you are contacted (normally via email) and told to take an online assessment.

You get about 70 minutes for 100 questions or so, if I remember correctly. They want to see how you deal and communicate with other people. Many of the questions refer to a disagreement between two other employees that is affecting production. You can talk to them, leave them alone, go to the supervisor, etc. They are looking for people who can deal with things on their own. There are not supervisors watching over you there anymore, so you must deal with it on your own. Stay consistent with your answers. They like to ask the same type of question multiple times, so keep track of what you answered.

If you pass this online assessment, you will get invited to take the Industrial Skills Test. This is another computer-based test taken on-site at the Brewery. The basis of this test is "to test skills and characteristics important for the position." It normally takes about 2 hours on a weekday. Refresh your memory on how to find, say 70% of a number. This test is a lot of looking at charts with production numbers, as well as some other basic things. You get a few pieces of scratch paper and a pencil to work problems out on. Be prepared for a good amount of math.

Note: Everything at the Brewery is done on a weekday during normal operating hours. So, be prepared to probably miss some work.

Once you finish this test, they normally tell you to come up to the People Department to see if you passed or failed. If you passed, they congratulate you, and ask when you can schedule your first interview. They only have limited availability, again during the day. There are normally 2 HR people doing this interview. Bring an updated copy of your resume to the interview. They will ask you:
Why do you want this job?
Why should we hire you?

Tell us about a time:
You took on extra work.
You settled a disagreement at work.
You took charge in a group.
You tried to change something for the better at work.
You settled a dispute at work.
You had to correct a co-worker.
How did they handle it?

The list goes on and on.
Be prepared to give details for all of your examples.

They will sit there and just scribble away your answers on their sheets with their specific questions to ask you. They don't look up at you too much when your talking, and that's normal.

I BSed my way through some of them, and did just fine. Just don't make it over the top.

Once this first interview is over, you will wait a little longer until they respond. If you passed, they will invite you to the Final Interview with their Senior Management Team. This interview will vary from 2-6 people interviewing you. They normally come in 1 or 2 at a time and each interview you for 20 minutes or so. This is a lot of the same questions from your first interview.

Why should we hire you?
Why do you want this job?
What kind of experience makes you qualified for this job?

They will ask you particular things off your resume about previous work experience, and how you handled situations on the job.

If you make it this far and pass, you normally receive a phone call offering you the job. If you accept, a background and drug test are required. The drug test is a hair follicle test at a predetermined location of their choosing. You will also receive new hire paperwork, and you have the job!

Interview Question – Tell us about a time you tried to make a change in your process at work. How did your boss handle it? How did your co-workers handle it? How did you present it to everyone? And, was it accepted?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – What they offer is what you get. There are so many thousands of people who are trying to get on there, so if you don't like their conditions, they will give it to someone else.

Logistics Interview

Logistics

I applied online and the process took 8 weeks - interviewed at Anheuser-Busch in November 2012.

Interview Details – Initial phone interview process take some weeks to schedule. Then if you make it to the next round they ask you to take an assessment and depending on how well you do you may or may not be invited to St. Louis for interview.

Interview Question – Assessment test was difficult and confusing   View Answers (2)

Group Manager Interview

Group Manager
Columbus, OH

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Anheuser-Busch in June 2012.

Interview Details – 1) Phone Interview with HR
2) Phone interview with same HR + Engineer from the brewery (tell me about a time when questions)
3) Test. Math (easy) & role play resolving employee disputes (very strange)
4) Final interview (video conference call). This is usually 2 separate interviews on site, but they were combined into one video conference for me... I think it depends on how far away you live from their facility

Nothing too technical. Very scripted. Nothing out of the ordinary. The role playing was strange, but it is contracted through another company and didn't seem to carry as much weight.

Interview Question – The role playing in the exam interview.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Location was too far from home, lack of vacation days, I was not able to see the work site before starting the job.

Merchandiser Interview

Merchandiser
Riverside, CA

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Anheuser-Busch in January 2011.

Interview Details – Phone Interview, asked what i know about the company and how could i fit in with the company, in house interview with management basic interview questions and one interview with Branch manager. where i was welcomed to the company. upon background checks.

Interview Question – Why should we choose you over the 30 other people who are trying for this same job.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – no its a take it or leave it job.