Anheuser-Busch Marketing Interview Questions

4.3

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Anheuser-Busch in June 2010.

Interview

The whole process took a little over a month. I had a phone interview first. Then I went in and met with the managers of my department. then I came back to meet the 2 main bosses. Then I had to come back a third time with college transcripts, a drug test, a full background check. The interviews were very probing, a lot of "tell me a time when..."

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was given my offer and told I couldn' negotiate...rather strange.

Other Interview Reviews for Anheuser-Busch

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Anheuser-Busch in January 2009.

Interview

3 interviews total. Extensive backround check. Personality test with situational questions. Laid back company culture but uptight interviews. Advice would be to prepare for "Name a time when" questions. Drug tests are mandatory.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation

Marketing Interview

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Anheuser-Busch in September 2007.

Interview

Scheduling of the interview was challenging even though I opened up more than 4 days on my calendar. Ariving to the interview I was asked to wait. They kept me waiting for 45 minutes. The interview started nearly an hour after it's scheduled time. The hiring manager seemed quite inexpierenced both at her job and with the interviewing process. Here department manager joined the interview and added little to the converwsation (not sure why he was even there). Overall it was standard questions, mostly experience-related few if any behaivoral questions that I recall. The process was clumsey and both interviewers had a difficult time answering my questions. The process and presentation of the position left the impression of a poorly structured organization with inept managers. Keep in mind the job was a level below where I was in my career at the time, but I wanted to learn more about the organization. Also, this took place prior to the InBev buyout.