Anheuser-Busch Merchandiser Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Anheuser-Busch in January 2012.

I was brought into a room with two employees of Anheuser Busch. There I was asked what would make me the best candidate for the position, and given hypothetical situations in which I had to describe how I would react. At the end I was told that I walked out and shook hands with the main interviewer of whom I would be working under. I received a call within 4 days for me to come in and meet with the main boss. I then met with the boss and was offered the job as long as I passed the mandatory background check and hair drug test.

Interview Questions
  • Please describe a situation in which you had to teach somebody a new skill and how you went about it.   Answer Question
I did not negotiate as the terms sounded good to me.

Other Interview Reviews for Anheuser-Busch

Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Riverside, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Riverside, CA

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Anheuser-Busch in January 2011.

Phone Interview, asked what i know about the company and how could i fit in with the company, in house interview with management basic interview questions and one interview with Branch manager. where i was welcomed to the company. upon background checks.

Interview Questions
    • Why should we choose you over the 30 other people who are trying for this same job.   Answer Question
    no its a take it or leave it job.