Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Anheuser-Busch
- Group Manager (20)
- Global Management Trainee (14)
- Global Management Training Program (11)
- Seasonal (5)
- Sales Representative (5)
- Logistics Coordinator (5)
- Intern (3)
- Marketing (3)
- Quality Assurance Analyst (3)
- Weekender (3)
- Global Management Trainee Program (2)
- Merchandiser (2)
- Logistics (2)
- Area Manager (2)
- Packaging Specialist (2)
- Engineering Co-Op (2)
- Delivery Driver (2)
- Business Analyst (2)
- Business Intern (1)
- Process Engineer (1)
- Process Operator (1)
- Production Supervisor (1)
- Brewing Group Manager (1)
- Engineering Internship (1)
- MIS Specialist (1)
- Utility Operator (1)
- Director of Operations (1)
- QA Analyst (1)
- Human Resources Intern (1)
- Hourly (1)
I applied online. The process took 3 days – interviewed at Anheuser-Busch (San Diego, CA) in January 2012.
I was brought into a room with two employees of Anheuser Busch. There I was asked what would make me the best candidate for the position, and given hypothetical situations in which I had to describe how I would react. At the end I was told that I walked out and shook hands with the main interviewer of whom I would be working under. I received a call within 4 days for me to come in and meet with the main boss. I then met with the boss and was offered the job as long as I passed the mandatory background check and hair drug test.
- Please describe a situation in which you had to teach somebody a new skill and how you went about it. Answer Question
I did not negotiate as the terms sounded good to me.
Other Interview Reviews for Anheuser-Busch
Merchandiser InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks – interviewed at Anheuser-Busch (Riverside, CA) in January 2011.
Phone Interview, asked what i know about the company and how could i fit in with the company, in house interview with management basic interview questions and one interview with Branch manager. where i was welcomed to the company. upon background checks.
- Why should we choose you over the 30 other people who are trying for this same job. Answer Question
no its a take it or leave it job.