Anheuser-Busch Interview Questions in Riverside, CA

3.3

Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Riverside, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Anheuser-Busch (Riverside, CA) in January 2011.

Interview

Phone Interview, asked what i know about the company and how could i fit in with the company, in house interview with management basic interview questions and one interview with Branch manager. where i was welcomed to the company. upon background checks.

Interview Questions

• Why should we choose you over the 30 other people who are trying for this same job.   Answer Question

Negotiation

no its a take it or leave it job.

Delivery Driver Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Riverside, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Anheuser-Busch (Riverside, CA) in October 2008.

Interview

The interview included three interviews. One general interview, a second with the delivery manager and a third with the General President (this position has been eliminated). I am not sure about the current interview process, I have been there for over 10 years. There was a background check, criminal, and a drug test. The process took over a week.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiation phase.

Delivery Driver Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Riverside, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Anheuser-Busch (Riverside, CA) in August 2008.

Interview

When I was hired, I had to go through three interviews. A general interview, a second interview with a supervisor and a third interview with a manager. The company does a background check for DUI's and felonies, and a drug test. The interview with the manager was the most difficult. He was there with his top supervisor and the interview was conducted in a big office. The environment, office, was intimidating.