Anheuser-Busch Sales Representative Interview Questions

Updated Jun 1, 2015

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at Anheuser-Busch.

Interview

IT was okay. Share your interview experience insights with job seekers so that they can know what to expect from the hiring process. they ask you a lot of questions. Im really just writing some stuff so I can get my free viewership extended.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Anheuser-Busch

Anonymous Employee in Dayton, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Anheuser-Busch (Dayton, OH) in February 2011.

Interview

Laid back. Nothing high pressure or tough questions. I liked how we got to talk about beer. I wished I would have gotten the job, but I didn't have a college degree, so I can't so anything bad about them.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if a customer was stealing from you?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Anheuser-Busch (Oklahoma City, OK) in November 2010.

Interview

You will have 1 interview with the branch manger and a DSM. they will ask you a bunch of questions of what you would do in certain situations.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was none

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Anheuser-Busch in October 2008.

Interview

Interview process was consisted of mostly behavior type questions. i.e. Describe a time when you were faced with a difficult decision... What would you do if a customer was upset at you, how would you handle it...I met with 2 managers and then the General Manager

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you overcame a crisis? Solved a problem? Dealt with failure?
      A crisis in your life or job ad how I responded from it?

Answer Question